Rhiannon9
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra support not answering!!

We called Telstra 132200 for support and We have now been on hold for 1 hour and 45 minutes to get assistance and still nothing! We have also tried the 24/7 chat after waiting an hour and we are getting no response there at all. This is an absolute joke, is there any other number you can call to speak to a person???

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
MKD2

Re: Telstra support not answering!!

Join the club. We have been threatened with no internet as NBN is getting connected but neither Telstra nor NBN will even answer phone - you are lucky to have gotten through. Twice when I managed to get through the person put me on hold and the phone cut out - unlike any normal service they did not ring me back - perhaps they thought I hung up but they didn't bother to check and they don't keep records of my calls - probably because the service is so bad they want to remove the call so no one sees how bad they have been. It is time to get the ombudsman in as communications services are not communicating but are running the show their way. And don't be emotional in any way or they do the silent treatment to the count of ten so just wait quietly when you finish explaining - it's their way of controlling  and they think it's clever to control you - the call centre is always right.

Angela_H
Support Team
Support Team

Hi Rhiannon9, Being on hold of course is never pleasant, I do hope you've now had a chance to speak with someone. If not, please tell me a little about your reason for calling & I'll work out how to help you best -Angela 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Johnny0801

you got right.....and me are calling the telstra for more than 1 hour to fix my problem and nothing.only replay to me the computer like parrot.what service is this i can't anderstend.

Garry27

I tried to get support via the online chat on Saturday, but gave up after 2 hours as had to go out.

I tried again on Monday starting at 06:23awst (time from their logs).  I gave up 14 hours later when I went to bed, and still had not been acknowledged by Telstra support

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit