Baffles
Level 2: Rookie

TelstraOne not refreshing

I'm running the TelstraOne app on my HTC Velocity. It rarely successfully refreshes - either states that it is refreshing (and stays there) or I get an Update Unsuccessful popup.

It works sometime, but rarely - my current Weather data  is for last Saturday (it is now Friday). News is successful more often, but not consistent.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Esther
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: TelstraOne not refreshing

Hi Baffles,

Please make sure you have the latest version, this should be 3.2.2. Then try clearing the application data if you haven’t already. You can do this by going to Settings > Apps > TelstraOne > Clear data.

If this doesn't work, please advise via the thread & we can investigate further

Thanks 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Baffles

Thanks Esther,

I have cleared the data, as suggested (haven't tried it yet) but get a message that version 3.2.2. is not suitable for my device. Currently running 3.2.1.

Thanks again.

JustinB
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

I see.

Though it may seem like an obvious question, have you checked in the Play Store on your Velocity to ensure there are no updates (automatically listed or requiring separate, manual updating) available to 3.2.2?

- Justin

Telstra Social Media Team

Baffles

Hi Justin,

Thanks for getting back to me.

Yes, I have tried to install the update - it appears as available (on my Google Play app's list. However, when I try to run it, the following message occurs "your device isn't compatible with this version." Frustrating isn't it :-/

gregII
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi Baffles, 

Wow...you're not having much luck with thisSmiley Sad 

I'm happy to help, I have had one of our mobile techies working on replicating the issue and he is happy to get in touch and troubleshoot with you. Please send your details through here and he can call you in the next 1-2 Bus DaysSmiley Happy www.telstra.com/24x7help

Cheers

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit