stevo1957
Level 1: Cadet

TelstraOne widget disappeared off Galaxcy Siii 4G

Hi guys,

I have somehow deleted the Telstra data usage widget on the home sceen (4 x 1 size I think) and note that it is no longer available for selection in the widgets area of the apps screen.

I have searched and googled but can't find how to restore it. I know there are smaller sized widgets to select but want to reinstate to how it was when the phone was new.

I thought I could reinstall TelstraOne but strange thing is, if I search for this app via PC, it appears in the Play Store...but if I search for it on the Galaxy Siii, then it doesn't.

Anyone know how to get this widget back or else can I restore the phone to the Telstra standard setup?

Cheers,

Steve

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
KristianHarper
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: TelstraOne widget disappeared off Galaxcy Siii 4G

Hi Stevo,

To re-add the My Account widget, or any widget for that matter, on a Galaxy SIII:

• Tap and hold your finger on an empty space on your homescreen. A Home Screen options section should appear
  • select "Apps and Widgets"
  • select "Widgets" in the menu at the top of the screen
  • scroll through until you find the widget you want.  In your case it is "My Account" or, if you want to save some screen space, you could try "My Account mini".  Tap and hold your finger on the widget to select it
  • Find a spot on your homescreen, and release the widget.

Done!

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

stevo1957
Level 1: Cadet

Thanks Kristian,

The thing is that the widget has actually disappeared from the widget section of the Apps pages, where those available for selection are displayed.

So I'm just wondering how I get it back.

I can't uninstll Telstra One and reinstall given uninstall option is not presented nor can I download from the Play Store.

Cheers,

Steve

KristianHarper
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Steve, we are in the middle of doing a client update.  It will appear in the Play store in the next 3 business days.  Once done, please reinstall.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit