Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Voicemail to audio file for Android users

Answered

So I found out today why my voicemail hasn't been working for some time. Telstra decided to turn this feature off. Could someone please tell me the reason for this as it was a much better system than the voice to text system that sometimes reminded me of a YouTube video about a voice operated lift in Scotland. It donny work. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: Voicemail to audio file for Android users

Hi Clarty31,

I'm sorry to hear that your voicemail hasn't been active and I'm unable to confirm why this feature has ceased on your mobile.

I recommend going through our MessageBank help online as there should be enough tools on the page to help you have this reactivated.

Let me know if you have any other issues.

- Matty

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Hi Clarty31,

I'm sorry to hear that your voicemail hasn't been active and I'm unable to confirm why this feature has ceased on your mobile.

I recommend going through our MessageBank help online as there should be enough tools on the page to help you have this reactivated.

Let me know if you have any other issues.

- Matty

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Which model mobile do you have? It should still be working. 

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit