Telstra has partnered with Roku to develop and launch the Telstra TV streaming device.
Telstra TV is a service that delivers streamed video on demand content, including Catch Up TV, SVOD and TVOD. Telstra TV gives customers the flexibility and control to access the content they want at any given point in time.
Roku are the market leader in streaming entertainment devices for the TV. Their streaming players are renowned for their simplicity, variety of entertainment choices, and exceptional value.
Key Product Features
- Speed – Roku’s fastest processor to date
- Apps – Access to a huge range of local and international content
- Video & Audio Support - 720p/1080p HD and Dolby Digital 7.1
- Connectivity - 802.11n dual band wireless or 10/100 Ethernet Port
- Remote - Infrared (IR) Remote with quick replay button
- Extra Storage - MicroSD slot and USB port for additional storage
- Mobile Integration – Support screen mirroring with Mirracast and 2nd screen ‘casting’ with Netflix and Youtube
- Processor – Dual Arm A9 1Ghz Processor 32KB L1 Cache
- RAM - 512MB DRAM
- Storage – 256MB Flash NAND
- Ports – HDMI 1.4, USB 2.0, MicroSD Slot,
- Remote - Roku Standard infrared (IR) Remote with 2x AAA batteries
- Other Inclusions – Power Adapter, 1.5m HDMI Cable
Telstra TV will be available for purchase in September 2015, with pricing and more specifics around content and the streaming player available closer to launch.
Was this helpful?
- Yes it was, thank you
- No, I still need help