Leesh10
Level 1: Cadet

$100 Credit not applied after phone purchase

Hi can someone please help- In January I purchased two iPhone SE from Telstra during a campaign where they were providing $100 credit back on your bill if you purchased outright. It’s now April and no credit. And I have gone round and round Telstra’s so called Help chat in their app. They even had the gall to ask me what the campaign was called. I’m the customer! As I left the shop I was promised the credit would land on my bill in 1-2 bill cycles- still nothing! Has anyone got any advice or do I need to log an ombudsman complaint for fraudulent sales?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
ProfessorPhone
Level 23: Superhero

Re: $100 Credit not applied after phone purchase

You can lodge a complaint.  

Below is a link. Good luck

https://say.telstra.com.au/customer/general/forms/Email-Complaint

"BEING NICE TO OTHERS .. IS NICE"
If I have helped you, a "Like" would be appreciated.

If my advice is a solution, please acknowledge it.

I'm not a Telstra employee.
50 + years exp. in radio comms., eg mobile phones since 1963, two-way radios, base stations, antennas & pagers. Expert in current Telstra Go repeaters & smart antennas.
"Being 76 years of age, entitles one to be an expert at everything!!"
jayonaise
Support Team
Support Team

Re: $100 Credit not applied after phone purchase

Do you have anything in the terms and conditions or anything else that came through about the promo when you purchased the phone?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit