Joeistall
Level 1: Cadet

#100# problem

I tried topping my phone up with credit card but that only transferred $20 to the Telstra Bank, so I tried topping it up with savings but it wouldnt let me. I need help please

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Ozmoz
Level 22: Superhuman
Level 22: Superhuman

Re: #100# problem

@Joeistall wrote:

I tried topping my phone up with credit card but that only transferred $20 to the Telstra Bank, so I tried topping it up with savings but it wouldnt let me. I need help please

@Joeistall 

Pay by BPay

You can choose to use BPay to pay from your cheque or savings account.

1. Use your phone banking service or desktop internet banking and choose the BPay payment option.
  2. Enter your Biller Code and Reference Number. Your biller code is 7773. Your reference number is your account number. These details can be found at the bottom of the first page of your bill.

Pay by PayPal

If you have a 13-digit account number, you can choose to pay using PayPal. You won’t be charged a processing fee for credit card payments using PayPal.

More information on Bill payments options can be found at https://www.telstra.com.au/small-business/online-support/category/account-billing/billing/payment-op... 

Someone keeps putting vegetables in my beer crisper :-(

Footnote: I don't work for Telstra, I just try to help out fellow Telstra customers.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit