its also asking for a password for our internet   

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: also

Just to keep the two parts of your post together (as your original can't be merged easily with this part).

"pass word for my internet - 

hi i have restored and reset my iphone 7 plus   the screen is locked  its asking for the passcode i was given... I dont know it.."

The passcode is something that you have set. To get around that, you need to set your phone up as a new device and then restore your data from the icloud backup. See If you’ve forgotten your iPhone passcode – Apple Support (AU) for instructions.

The password for your home wifi will be printed on a label that can usually be found near the LAN ports of your modem (assuming that you haven't changed it).

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Jupiter
Accepted Solution

Re: also

Just to keep the two parts of your post together (as your original can't be merged easily with this part).

"pass word for my internet - 

hi i have restored and reset my iphone 7 plus   the screen is locked  its asking for the passcode i was given... I dont know it.."

The passcode is something that you have set. To get around that, you need to set your phone up as a new device and then restore your data from the icloud backup. See If you’ve forgotten your iPhone passcode – Apple Support (AU) for instructions.

The password for your home wifi will be printed on a label that can usually be found near the LAN ports of your modem (assuming that you haven't changed it).

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit