Lissssssy
Level 1: Cadet

Apple 3 Watch Cellular unable to configure mobile plan

I have a new Apple Series Watch Cellular and have switched on Telstra One Number (received text message and the $5 add-on charge is showing in my account online check. When i go to activate the 'Set up Mobile' on the Apple Watch app it doesn't activate and i get the error message 'Unable to configure Mobile plan'. I rang Telstra (on hold for 64 mins) and they said switch phone and watch on and off and then up pair and re pair watch. Apple advised the same. Have done all of the above multiple times and no difference. A previous thread on here advised: I had a technical person from faults (from CrowdSupport) call me and he removed Mobile Protect from my account. It was disabled on my account (via the MyTelstra portal), but you need someone on the back end to remove it completely. I tried to ask my Telstra representative to do this while I had them on the phone but she said I had to speak to someone from "accounts". I have tried to find this section or reference logged into account online and through the app -- but can't find it. Obviously trying to prevent calling Telstra once again as will take 60-90mins on hold to speak to someone. Also, have been chatting to apple support and they can offer no advise other than to check my plan with my carrier. If anyone can please help that would be great.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Nit1

Re: Apple 3 Watch Cellular unable to configure mobile plan

I’ll be watching in the hope you get someone who knows the answer to this. I have the same issue. 

TimSawrey

I have the same problem too so fingers crossed for a response soon 

Lissssssy

Does Telstra see this??

heidi1234

I have the exact same issue. Currently on hold now but not holding my breath for a resolution grrrrrrrr

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit