Leanne19
Level 2: Rookie

Apple watch and Telstra One Number

I have been unsuccessful in getting my apple watch s3 with Cellular working with the cellular.  When away from my phone or wifi it is disconnected.  I have an active Telstra One Number. I have reinstalled the app, un-paired and re-paired multiple times, turned off bluetooth, wifi and tried restarting both phone and watch. I have spent all day chatting to both Apple and Telstra with no resolution.  I was not given an option to put in my Telstra login, however it appears like it is connected an active Telstra One Number, but the data states "no connection". Does anyone have any suggestions?  Thank you 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
DeltaSquad
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Apple watch and Telstra One Number

@Leanne19

Are you still experiencing troubles with this?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Darienne

Yes I am!
C
Leanne19

Hi, Yes the latest reference number is TT1-1424111667604. It's taking hours of calls to both telstra and apple and still no resolution. Telstra called today and said they would call back, but didn't. It is very frustrating. Can anyone help?
Darienne

My cellular only works away from my phone if iMessage is switched on.
C
Leanne19

Hi thanks for your message, I have iMessage enabled so it must be some other setting/issue. Thanks

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit