Ausclassics
Level 1: Cadet

Apple watches won't connect to one number

We have recently purchased two Apple Watch 3+Cellular and then gone to the Telstra business office (I have a small business and the office guided me through the process to purchase the watch and then get it connected) at 11.15 Thursday 16th and had one number added by the business office, to our two mobile phone numbers, so that the watches would then work as they should.

When getting to the setup mobile step stage no matter how you get there and even after an hour with the call centre redoing everything multiple times you get this error

"Your Telstra account is not eligible to enable mobile data on your Apple Watch Contact Telstra at 13-22-00 for more information"  

What on earth is going on and how do we fix this...

They are now saying it will be escalated and I will get a call in a week!
Talking about separate email addresses and passwords ( but no where to enter them, not that I know those either) and can't use the device! 

Someone needs to contact me with a much better fit and service!  [Personal details removed]

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
EthanG
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Apple watches won't connect to one number

Hi @Ausclassics,

Thanks for reaching out. Sorry to hear about your experience, this is not what we want for our customers at all.

I've removed your mobile number from this post for privacy reasons, we are also unable to arrange call backs through this medium as we are unable to securely ID you.

Did you receive any reference numbers in relation to this issue?

Please let me know.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit