Highlighted
Level 3: Gumshoe

Back order

Hi guys..

Is someone able to check my order for me? I haven't received any notifications as yet.

1-278069878824

Thanks.

G

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Back order

Hi G-man,

This is a backorder and us such you should expect order fulfillment from 2-4 weeks from the time it was placed.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
Level 3: Gumshoe

Thanks for your reply.

Why wasn't it filled with the delivery that was received last week when Gerd said that all pre orders and back orders are completed?
Highlighted
Level 5: Eagle Eye

Hahaha, don't expect anymore response mate....

Pathetic Telstra, truely pathetic, they will not comment about their update from Friday.

Highlighted
Level 9: Captain

It's actually laughable isn't it... Commenting away but As soon as certain "topics" are raised selective blindness sets in....
Highlighted
Level 9: Captain

In fact I dare one of the staff to answer the question of what about Friday's "good news" announcement - go on double dare ya! Prove us wrong.
Highlighted
Level 5: Eagle Eye

Hahah, I know Tony.

It's actually got so ridiculous now it's just proving to be somewhat soothing trying to bait a response from ANY Telstra Team member.

EVERY SINGLE crowdsupport Team Member are ACTIVELY avoiding responding to the real issue.

It's getting comical

Highlighted
Level 6: Bloodhound

I can hear the crickets

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit