Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

back order

hi guys i ordered a iphone 6s plus silver 16g and the send me a confirmation email saying that it is a back order and we will send u a email and notification on when it will arrive its been 7 days and still nothing i really need to know how long a back order will take to come!

SBS8013123

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: back order

Hi chloe2

It may take weeks to months - unfortunately we have no way of knowing exactly how long you'll be waiting. 
It just depends on how many come in

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted

really i only ordered 1 iphone 6s plus silver 16g and i have to wait weeks or months u guys should have told me that it was a backorder... i cant wait  weeks or months even if i had known i would have made a plan with vodafoneSmiley Mad

Highlighted

hey i just need to know if i got approved for my plan for a iphone 6s plus 16g 

SBS8013123 plz reply asap 

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hi Chloe,

Please contact our team via live chat at this link http://tel.st/hsc3 and they can check on this for you.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit