Rob0987654321
Level 1: Cadet

Calls not showing up in my telstra

Calls I make are showing up in recent calls on the phone app but not in my telstra. There are two phone numbers on the same apple ID. Not normally something to complain about but my wife thinks this is suspicious.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
7 REPLIES 7
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Calls not showing up in my telstra

Ask your wife how she expects you to be able to delete information from Telstra's system. And then ask her why you'd leave the numbers showing on your phone (where you can delete them).

It's probably a temporary glitch in the system that isn't transferring the data across to the Recent Activity List in a timely manner. It has nothing to do with your Apple ID.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Dowser
Level 21: Augmented

Where in the My Telstra app do you look for recent calls?.

Jupiter

Services tab, then select the service that you want to check, then "Recent Calls and Charges", the "Get detailed usage" to download the CSV file. Which has a nasty habit of failing, so then from the "Sorry" screen that comes up, select "View recent activity", then the service again, then the type of usage.

Then go get a cup of coffee or tea to recover from having to remember how to do it.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Dowser

Thanks. I cannot fathom why it’s such a convoluted process.

By the way, as I mentioned in a previous thread, I used to get that itemised call information in my bills, however it’s now absent.

Jupiter

Yeah, because they are non-chargeable items on most plans and they only show chargeable items on the bill.

Dowser

Yet the bill does include daily data usage details and even though it is a non-chargeable item on my plan.

(No excess data charges in Australia, speeds of up to 1.5Mbps once included data allowance is exceeded.)

Jupiter

Data is still classed as chargeable as it is not an unlimited allowance (regardless of the "No excess data charges in Australia" caveat). Your allowance is counted down (charged) until it reaches the allowance.

They used to handles calls in a similar manner when they had Caps on calls and SMS as part of their plans. Same concept, different terminology.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit