GBennett
Level 1: Cadet

Can I change the details of my pre-order?

Answered

Hi,

I have just ordered the iphone 5 and have a confirmation email. I didn't realise until it was too late that the phone is being delivered to my home adress and not my business address. Am I able to change this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Yannick
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Re: Delivery Address

Pre-orders cannot be changed once submitted. If the details are incorrect please chat with us.  It’s likely the order will need to be cancelled and a new pre-order submitted online.  

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Yannick
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Pre-orders cannot be changed once submitted. If the details are incorrect please chat with us.  It’s likely the order will need to be cancelled and a new pre-order submitted online.  

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

View solution in original post

Ben_F
Community Alumni (Retired)

@Yannick wrote:

Pre-orders cannot be changed once submitted. If the details are incorrect please call us on 1300 131 113.  It’s likely the order will need to be cancelled and a new pre-order submitted online.  

What if the address doesn't exist? I've sorta got the address right, but not fully.

----------------------------

New Users - Click Here!

GBennett
Level 1: Cadet

Thank you for you reply.

I have ordered again and will cacel the first order tomorrow.

semaja2
Level 2: Rookie

I placed my order and it used my business address not my delivery address!

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit