MelFa8
Level 1: Cadet

Can’t activate One number for Apple Watch

The Telstra app goes blank when I select “extras” activate one number. Please help

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Can’t activate One number for Apple Watch

The first thing to try would be to uninstall and reinstall the app (sometimes fixes issues).

Next thing would be to try and activate it by logging in via the website 

If those two don't work, then there may be a problem with your account and you will need to contact Telstra by sending a message using the My Telstra app and seeing if they can fix the problem.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Veezy
Support Team
Support Team

Hi MelFa8, any luck with this? 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

mikeb767
Level 3: Gumshoe

There is currently no way to activate Telstra one or esim on any available plans. And no eta on when this is possible. 

Dowser
Level 18: Intelligence Chief
Level 18: Intelligence Chief

@MelFa8 wrote:

The Telstra app goes blank when I select “extras” activate one number. Please help

Which mobile plan are you on?.

eg: prepaid, postpaid, business etc

mikeb767
Level 3: Gumshoe

It doesn’t matter - the Telstra upfront post paid plans, prepaid plans and business plans are all incompatible with Telstra one. The only people who can use it are those with a plan that was subscribed to prior to the change and we’re grandfathered in

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit