Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Changes to the medium phone plan

Answered

I was just notified about the changes to the medium phone plan. I dont want to pay more and dont need the extra data. I want to stay where I am thanks.

Peter

*Mobile Number Removed*

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: Changes to the medium phone plan

You will need to contact Telstra either by calling 132200 or by sending a message using the My Telstra app (blue icon, bottom right of Get Help screen). If Codi tries to redirect you, type "Speak to a consultant" and you should be transferred to the queue to chat to a human.

And never post your mobile number in a public forum such as Crowdsupport.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

You will need to contact Telstra either by calling 132200 or by sending a message using the My Telstra app (blue icon, bottom right of Get Help screen). If Codi tries to redirect you, type "Speak to a consultant" and you should be transferred to the queue to chat to a human.

And never post your mobile number in a public forum such as Crowdsupport.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

I didnt know it was a public forum. I thoughht i was asking a tech.

Please remove my number. I cant work out how to edit the OP

Highlighted
Level 3: Gumshoe

I agree with Peter. I have no mobile phone coverage where I live and use the internet for wireless calling and would be lucky to have used 5 GB in the last 12 months of my data.

Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

im in the same boat.... telstra use to be good years ago. They have dropped the ball on customer service and services.

It took someone over 3 months to change my internet plan from the old 90 a month with foxtel to just 90 a month for nbn. What are the sales people doing seriously. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ no this change with the mobile plans..... like come on. This is not CX at all!! 

Someone needs to go back to basics and talk to the staff about CX.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit