Level 1: Cadet

Chat

IS there live chat 24/7 any longer? I have now been disconnected TWICE in a 24 hour period due to changing over a business account to a personal account. I was assured by the consultant I spoke with yesterday when she reconnected me it would not happen again. Yet here we are. 

I just need a link to 24/7 chat if there is one, as I cannot call due to being disconnected....

Thank you.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Chat

HI THERE, I WOULD LIKE TO SPEAK WITH SOMEONE ABOUT ARRANGING A NEW PHONE PLEASE

Level 25: The Singularity

You can try Livechat, or send a message using the My Telstra app on your mobile (blue icon, bottom right of get Help screen). If codi redirects you, type "Speak to a consultant" and you should be transferred tot eh queue to chat with a human. It can take a few hours to get an initial response.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Your best option is to go into a Telstra Store, otherwise Livechat or the My Telstra pp on your mobile.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

they take forever to respond and once they do they take even longer between responses, just go to a other service provider

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit