Highlighted
Level 3: Gumshoe

Deliveries on online orders

Answered

Hey when are the deliveries for online iPhone5 orders expected to begin. It said 5-9 business days, but this seems like a long time, compared with telstra's handling times normally for online orders.

Will we recieve any information when they are expected to be recieved? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 4: Private Eye
Accepted Solution

Re: Deliveries on online orders

It says that you will receive the phone within 5-9 business days. This allows processing time for your credit check which can take up to and over 48 hours, and then shipping time. Once they have dispatched the order you will receive an email stating this. keep an eye on your phone for any calls from blocked numbers as if they need further information to approve you they will call and will not leave a voicemail. Lastly if you haven't had your second confirmation email yet I wouldn't expect it till late tomorrow or Tuesday morning as the credit team do not work on the weekends and they will have quite a lot to get through tomorrow.

Hope this has helped Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Level 4: Private Eye
Accepted Solution

It says that you will receive the phone within 5-9 business days. This allows processing time for your credit check which can take up to and over 48 hours, and then shipping time. Once they have dispatched the order you will receive an email stating this. keep an eye on your phone for any calls from blocked numbers as if they need further information to approve you they will call and will not leave a voicemail. Lastly if you haven't had your second confirmation email yet I wouldn't expect it till late tomorrow or Tuesday morning as the credit team do not work on the weekends and they will have quite a lot to get through tomorrow.

Hope this has helped Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Level 3: Gumshoe

the 5-9 business days is only for the shipping time, my order was approved but still haven't received second email they told me today i will get in it the next 24 hours once the phone has been dispatched and it would be here within three days. (but i wont hold my breath)
Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Refer to my post for what I was told today - not good news!

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit