Highlighted
Level 3: Gumshoe

Delivery Cost

Answered

Is there a freight cost when purchasing a phone?

4 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 8: Inspector
Accepted Solution

Re: Delivery Cost

Until you give more detail I don't think anyone is in a position to answer you.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Community Alumni (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Over the phone it was $9.95, online I think its free Smiley Happy

B.

----------------------------

New Users - Click Here!

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

I thought my question was simple enough

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Nothing is free with Telstra

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Level 8: Inspector
Accepted Solution

Until you give more detail I don't think anyone is in a position to answer you.

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Over the phone it was $9.95, online I think its free Smiley Happy

B.

New Users - Click Here!

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Highlighted

@Sparkey47 wrote:

Then why did you bother asking the question.

$10 over the phone, free online from https://onlineshop.telstra.com.au/

New Users - Click Here!

Highlighted
Level 22: Superhuman

Sparkey47 wrote:

Simple, but lacking in detail or definition. Which model of phone? From which retailer? Over which retail channel? You could do better than expect others to go to the trouble of guessing what you mean, or typing out answers that may be irrelevant to the specific focus you had in mind but did not share.

Sparkey47 wrote:

I don't and can't agree, considering the (unsolicited) freebies some of the top contributors on this forum were given, haha! As a Telstra customer, I also somehow got my (specifically requested) ‘silver’ mobile number without the scheduled charge. If you order a T-Bundle these days, I'm pretty sure the $48 BigPond activation fee is waived.

Those are enough counter-examples to disprove your assertion as a blanket statement, I believe.

——
Departed from CrowdSupport as of 12 June 2013, when the fun factor for me had finally completely evaporated with all the recent site layout and functionality changes, and the apparent efforts to turn a community goodwill-powered vehicle into something closer to a customer service channel.

The opinions and sentiments expressed above are mine only, and do not necessarily reflect Telstra's views or position. I work at Telstra, but my participation here is strictly in a personal capacity as a fellow Australian telecommunications services consumer, and you can safely assume you are not my customer, client, patron, benefactor or friend when I post in this forum.
Highlighted

@Drat wrote:
If you order a T-Bundle these days, I'm pretty sure the $48 BigPond activation fee is waived.

Never got mine waived, but never really asked... must remember to do that next time Smiley Tongue

New Users - Click Here!

Highlighted
Level 22: Superhuman

Ben_F wrote:

Never got mine waived, but never really asked... must remember to do that next time Smiley Tongue

Not so much at the customer's explicit request or by negotiation, but it is a current offer showing in the rolling ad banner on Telstra's home page.

——
Departed from CrowdSupport as of 12 June 2013, when the fun factor for me had finally completely evaporated with all the recent site layout and functionality changes, and the apparent efforts to turn a community goodwill-powered vehicle into something closer to a customer service channel.

The opinions and sentiments expressed above are mine only, and do not necessarily reflect Telstra's views or position. I work at Telstra, but my participation here is strictly in a personal capacity as a fellow Australian telecommunications services consumer, and you can safely assume you are not my customer, client, patron, benefactor or friend when I post in this forum.
Highlighted

That explains it, I got mine offerred by TSA, not online, so the $20 recurring discount is better then a $48 credit Smiley Happy

B.

New Users - Click Here!

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit