talofa
Level 1: Cadet

Delivery of Apple Watch

I ordered an Apple Watch series 6 online on 20 February. When ordering it was stated that delivery was due within 5 days. Today is day 5 yet tracking shows it hasn't been dispatched yet, Telstra chat just took me 3.5 hours and they were not able to help at all. I have been unsuccessful trying to speak to a human. I even called the local Telstra store and its impossible to speak to a hum there too. I have been a Telstra customer for over 30 years. About had enough. How can there be absoloutely NO service for customers! My bill for the watch starts tomorrow yet I dont have it or even look like getting it any time soon. How can I cancel this order?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Delivery of Apple Watch

The ability to cancel an order depends on how far it has progressed through the ordering process. If it has made it to logistics (ie the warehouse), then they cannot cancel the order in the system.

BTW. Today is only day 3 (weekends don't count as business days). Day 5 is Friday.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit