Level 3: Gumshoe

Delivery to wrong address Iphone 6s

I just checked my tracking and my iphone 6s was suppose to be delivered to Midland but tracking said it was in Meredin so i rang Star Track and they said that Telstra has misprinted many delivery addresses (one being mine) and therefore i wont be receiving my phone. 

Wait times online and the phone are extreme/. please someone contact me so we can fix it as the new contract has already gone through and i wont get my phone. some one else wil Smiley Sad

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
10 REPLIES 10
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Delivery to wrong address Iphone 6s

Hi am sorry that we shipped the device to the wrong address I would also be upset if this occurred to me also. Was the mobile sent to a business or a house, do you know the location of the mobile now, can you possibly pick it up. ? 

I am sorry I do not have the account details in front of me to check the status of this for you. 

Thanks.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Thank you for replying. I have not been told what address but it is somewhere in meredin. which is know where near me. 

here my order number SBS7963144

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Okay thanks for additional information. 

Let us locate the mobile for you, can you please call 1300 131 113 so that we can advise of the delivery address that it has been sent to. 

If you have that information and that you can pick the item up, sweet however if not then we need to arrange something for you. 

Thanks.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Level 2: Rookie

Telstra also got my address wrong meaning my new iPhone is sitting with Star Track and not able to be delivered. Super impressed. 

BEST NEWS EVER

They found my phone and the man from Star track is going to personally deliver it to me at work as he lives near where i work. SOOOOOO happy. What a great guy!!!

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi Sparrows, not good to see, have Star Track given you the address that you can perhaps pick the device up from. ? 

Thanks

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Nice work to the Star Track Driver sounds like a top worker, please make sure the business is aware of his actions, an great outcome thee pinkmia8 Smiley Tongue

Thanks for letting us know. 

Level 1: Cadet

Hi,

Just been told by Startrack that mine has been sent to the wrong address too - despite changing all details and definitely having the right delivery address on the order it's been sent to my old residential address.  Really bad considering that was in Melbourne and I live in Sydney.  Been on hold on the line for 40 minutes already.... Not happy at all Telstra - seriously, how could you get the address wrong, really bad experience.

S

yes im stoked and have a big block of chocolate here waiting for him Smiley Happy

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi @Parkalne, that is extremely poor to see and read, let us take care of this for you, can you complete this for me www.telstra.com/24x7help when it generates an SR number post that back here for me. 

Thanks

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit