Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Delivery

I've ordered an iPhone11 5 days ago. The phone has still not been posted and no one seems to be able to give me an estimate on how long it will take. I understand there are delays due to Covid-19 right now but has anyone else had this recently and how long did yours take?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Re: Delivery

4 weeks and no sign yet of my iPhone xs order...

Telstra could really help by being upfront about about where the delays are happening. E.g. is there a backlog of getting stock from China because of factory shutdowns there? Shipping delays? Problems in their Australian supply chain? etc. Those of us waiting would be understanding, I'm sure, if only they provided some rudimentary information!

Highlighted

I’m having the same issue ordered A iPhone 11 on 20 March 2020 and I’m still waiting for phone to be posted

Highlighted

I've been looking for the same answer. I ordered my new phone 5 days ago and it hasn't even been posted yet. But online they say the phone is available and still in stock. 

Haven't heard anything from Telstra! When I ordered I was told I would have it within a week. I understand the whole Coronavirus thing, and if they had told me straight out that I wouldnt get it straight away I would have understood. But this is so unprofessional of them. So disspointed. 

Highlighted

Same, I ordered an iPhone 11 on 22 March with plan upgrade. No tracking details received yet, no idea when it’ll get here - and can’t search delivery estimate without tracking details. But Telstra are already charging my partner for the phone! First bill came in with iPhone 11 listed, even though we haven’t yet received the device. Meanwhile, his old phone isn’t charging so he effectively doesn’t have a phone at the moment. C’mon Telstra, communicate. Reply. Holding statement - ANYTHING, Anything, anything...???

Highlighted

I ordered my iPhone 11 on 2nd March. Same problem. No communication from Telstra and order is not found with Startrack. I received an email that they’ll start charging me at the new plan rate from 8th April. Hmmmm... 

Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

I’m _still_ waiting for my order placed on 27 Feb. Still absolutely no meaningful response when I’ve followed up with telstra. They just palm you off if you ask for more specific order updates and say Covid a lot. I don’t mind if it’ll be delayed longer, just provide some upfront information ffs.

Highlighted

Same here. Waiting on two iphone 11.
Have already started paying for the phone plan but no sign of the phones and no tracking number.

Highlighted

I have received the phone. The tracking wasn’t working. The phone was sent to a previous address that I had listed (work) and had to change it. Telstra confirmed it was changed but item was still sent to work address which was closed. Picked it up from post office. 

Highlighted

I have received the phone. The tracking wasn’t working. The phone was sent to a previous address that I had listed (work) and had to change it. Telstra confirmed it was changed but item was still sent to work address which was closed. Picked it up from post office. 

Highlighted

I have received the phone now. The tracking wasn’t working. The phone was sent to a previous address that I had listed (work) and had to change it. Telstra confirmed it was changed but item was still sent to work address which was closed. Picked it up from post office. 

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit