Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Did anyone get their IPhone 12?

I like many others pre-ordered the iPhone 12 and was told it would be delivered today. I received an email just before 4:30 saying it wasn’t coming and an email suggesting they will update me each week. Just wondering if anyone that pre ordered actually received their phone today. 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Re: Did anyone get their IPhone 12?

I’ve had the exact same experience... not happy as I note they have already changed my billing for delivery today plus I still have no idea when I will actually receive it! 🤷‍♀️

Highlighted

Nope, I'm also in the same boat. Well done Telstra............

Highlighted

I also received an email stating that delivery was delayed. It also had a different order number to the original confirmation email.

Highlighted

Nope. Same. I ordered on the night that orders became available. Received an email telling me delivery would be 23rd. Then nothing until

an email around 5 telling me due to

limited stock I missed out. They would keep me updated weekly. 
I took the day off to be at home when it got delivered. My big gripe if they had have just told me straight up

that I missed onout on available stock then I could organised something else and not wasted a day sitting around the house. 

my other question. If I changed to

a different colour or memory size could I get it straight away. ? But they are not being very helpful. 

Highlighted

Just got told that they 'oversold'.

Four to six weeks for the next batch from Apple........

I'm going to complain to the ombudsman about False Advertising.

Highlighted

Got my Graphite I-phone 12 pro - 256 today.

Had also ordered a Gold i-phone 12pro 256, got an email this evening stating that I will be updated weekly with regard to delivery if I-phone 12pro Silver -

I ordered Gold, now they have changed order to silver, not happy. 

Highlighted

very bad experience with lot of frustration. Optus access to stock is much better than Telstra. very pathetic service.

Highlighted

I went I store to get onto a Telstra Plan in hope to get the iPhone 12 Pro Gold. The order was placed 3 days after according to the status! No one could confirm when I would be receiving this iPhone. Until I got through their call center from Philippines in some miracle the6 told me they received an email recently about stock arriving within the week. It’s disappointing, had they told me they were zero stock I wouldn’t have got on a plan with them and just paid outright with Apple instead. Telstra has great coverage but everything else they provide including Service. And it’s been like this for decades! Telstra will never get their act together because they know they will always be in demand! 

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit