Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Email still not loading

Hello, my emails still will not load after I login to my email. After a while waiting for it to load it gives a message saying 'timed out'. It's been doing this now for a few weeks and when I asked if/when the problem would be fixed I received messages saying it will be fixed soon. Can someone from Telstra please reply and advise me when I can access my mail as I need to make sure I don't miss any important emails. 

This is the second time I've chased this up and it's really not good enough for an organisation like Telstra.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Re: Email still not loading

You said 100% correct. It has been three weeks and I still have this problem and Telstra could not do anything about it. My email is for work and business, it is terrible to have email down for that long. 

@RHCP wrote:

Hello, my emails still will not load after I login to my email. After a while waiting for it to load it gives a message saying 'timed out'. It's been doing this now for a few weeks and when I asked if/when the problem would be fixed I received messages saying it will be fixed soon. Can someone from Telstra please reply and advise me when I can access my mail as I need to make sure I don't miss any important emails. 

This is the second time I've chased this up and it's really not good enough for an organisation like Telstra.

Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Re: Email still not loading

This has been happening to me for the last month.  I got on the telstra app and they said it is a common problem and theyre fixing it but it is def not fixed!!  Very annoying and frustrating as I use it for work as well.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit