88Cisco
Level 1: Cadet

Extending ring time on iPhone 6s

Hi,

I am aware you can extend your ring tone up to 30 sec. I have tried the following &I came back with error message. Have I entered the wrong code.

**61**101**30#

can someone please set me straight

thank you in advance

88Cisco

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
DrQ
Level 24: Supreme Being

Re: Extending ring time on iPhone 6s

I believe you added one too many * between 61 and 101.

** 61 * 101 ** 30 #
only a single * between the 61 and 101, otherwise, yes it should be right.
Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

AdrianG
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Need additional help? Book a Telstra Tech Bar appointment.

Apple & Android Enthusiast, iPhone 6 Space Grey 128GB
iOS 10.0.2

Although I am Telstra staff, any views express are my own and don't necessarily reflect those of Telstra
88Cisco
Level 1: Cadet

Thank you both for your assistance. When I changed the setting I happened to have my ipad open. Doing a test call my iPad started ringing also. I thought strange as iPad doesn't have a sim in it. What setting has been adjusted to cause this?
Andrew
DrQ

If they are both running the latest version of iOS, on the same iCloud account, and connected to Wi-Fi it could be doing the shared calling thing... the concept is that you can answer on the device you are using without having to get another out... I have it set up so my laptop rings too. You can however turn it off, I believe it is under Facetime settings.
Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit