Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Extra 25gb

Hi, 

When I go to the home screen of my Telstra App there is no link to register for the extra 25gb offer. 
Can someone please send the link or direct me where to find it? Thanks 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Extra 25gb

If your billing address is in the Melbourne and Mitchell Shire lockdown zone, then it should appear a the top of the opening screen of the My Telstra app as of today.

Unfortunately, I can't check as I live outside the lockdown zone.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Highlighted
Level 23: Superhero
Level 23: Superhero

Hi Mon171,

I don't have a link to send to you because I don't live in the area that qualifies for the free Data.

Hopefully someone else will put a link to it on here for you.

I can suggest in the mean time to send a message via the My Telstra app on your mobile (there is a messaging icon in the bottom right corner of the Get help screen) asking for help getting the free Data. 

In the below link you'll see this wording: Please contact us via the My Telstra app if you’re a Telstra mobile customer living within the Metropolitan Melbourne and the Mitchell Shire lockdown postcodes, and can’t see this offer in your My Telstra app during the offer period.

https://exchange.telstra.com.au/supporting-our-customers-in-melbourne-under-increased-covid-19-restr...

I am NOT a Telstra employee and never have been. However, I AM a customer who volunteer's my time in the hope to help someone with their question.
To show your appreciation to myself or another member, please click on the LIKE or mark as a SOLUTION for any post that you have found helpful on this forum.
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Has anyone shared the current link to register? I am in the zone and cannot see it on my home screen either and none of the contact us options are answering the q.

Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Hi Mon171,

I have a similar problem. I live in the declared Melbourne metropolitan area and the Mitchell Shire for COVID-19 restriction and yet I have not been able to claim the extra 25gb through My Telstra 24x7 app on my desktop.

Can someone please send us a link or advise otherwise.

Thanks.

Highlighted

You need to use the "My Telstra" app (not the 24x7 app) on your mobile (there is no My Telstra 24x7 app for computers). If you do not see the offer at the top of the screen, then you need to send a message using the app (blue icon, bottom right of Get Help screen), and a consultant should respond within a few hours to assist.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

After about one month I found the link to register for the extra 25gb of data in this current lockdown. It works. I've just used it and you'll need to wait up to 48 hours for it to process. The Link is: https://say.telstra.com.au/customer/general/forms/covid-19-mobile-offer-melbourne

Hope it is not too late in coming.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit