Watcher
Level 5: Eagle Eye

Foxtel Go PE6007 error code & no live stream

What's going on with this guys? 

Why is Telstra such a monumental stuff-up all the time? No wonder it's share price is plummeting.

You know how you phone tech support and TLS sends you a text message, saying text us back and we'll reply to you? Well those messages can't be sent. They just say "message unsent". Nice one Telstra.  

I have a Foxtel Go ID and password. I've been a top-tier Foxtel subscriber for years.

I go into Foxtel Go on my iMac and it won't stream anything, but gives me ...

Oops! Error code PE6007

How do I simply watch my expensive Foxtel full subscription on my Mac computer/s please? I'm supposed to be allowed to use five separate devices.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Watcher

Re: Foxtel Go PE6007 error code & no live stream

Well Easts are flogging Manly (surprise!) so at least that's something. 

Hey, found this joke on the net ...

Question: What did the Telstra tech say to the high-paying customer?

Answer: Don't know they don't answer the phone, the Telstra messaging service isn't even connected at all & they just throw the entire Foxtel schematic back at 50 per cent partner News Corp - but the latter can't and won't fix it because we are high-paying Telstra customers.

* Maybe the ACCC & Dept of Fair Trading need to AGAIN take a really close look at this ongoing debacle.  

Watcher

Yeah same old Telstra.

If you say the obvious & bag out the archaic old fat lady singing then no-one answers you. 

I don't know how they can look at themselves in the mirror. 

Why is Foxtel Go saying Error PE6007 instead of just streaming Foxtel to my devices?

I pay top dollar for Foxtel. Foxtel advertises you can use it on numerous devices. 

So what's with the Error PE6007 message & no streaming?

Dept of Fair Trading here we come. 

Dowser
Level 20: Director
Level 20: Director

What do Foxtel support say about it?.

RyanH
Support Team
Support Team

Hey Watcher,

I have had a look around online, was the error code PE8007? Nothing is showing up for PE6007, but the others can be seen here https://tel.st/zr83h along with some steps to resolve. 

Let me know how you go.

- Ryan

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Suff2Say
Level 1: Cadet

Haha. Such a typical, unintelligent Telstra response. I can hear every other person on this thread cringing in unison and not bothering to even check back. By the way, Telstra, I just registered and the avatars provided here are SOOO bad. Come on Telstra. Thought you were cool. Hmm, no, that's a lie. I never thought that.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit