mo18
Level 3: Gumshoe

Google trending searches

Hello . I have IPad Air 1 with iOS 12.5.4 version wi fi  connection to nbn / hfc Telstra. Been trying to delete trending searches through usual ways as I find it annoying. Is it a Must Have by Google making it hard to find a solution or trying to find a solution difficult for the consumer. Thanks.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
mo18

Google trending searches

Hello . I have nbn/hfc connection (Telstra IP) to house to which I have my IPad Air(1st Gen 2013) iOS 12.5.4 connected by wifi . While using Google/Safari have found Google trending searches appear on search screen. May have been added in iOS updates a couple of versions ago. Anyhow find it quite annoying, have fried to turn off in Settings via searches how to do so, Keeps returning,what am I doing wrong . Advice please. Thanks.

mo18

Google trending searches

Hello . I have nbn/ hfc with Telstra IP . I connect my iPad Air 1 by wifi to Modem. When I go to Google search page on Safari and go to search box annoying trending searches is displayed below. Have tried removal methods recommend by online. Worked for a couple of searches but eventually returns to be displayed again as if Goggle says you can’t do that. Any detailed methods that you have used to get a permanent solution appreciated. Thanks crowd. 

Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Google trending searches

You need to submit the problem to Google (it has been a known problem for 18 months or so).

From the Results screen, go to more->submit feedback and you can report the issue.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit