Mes88
Level 1: Cadet

How to connect an Apple watch to Telstra post paid small business plan

Answered

Hello all. Please help ! I have purchased a new Apple watch and now I don't know how to connect it. I dont seem to be able to get a Telstra 1 ID on the extras tab on my small business plan. I have read that I can get it on one site while another said I cant. Any help would be appreciated. as $700 is too much to waste ! Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: How to connect an Apple watch to Telstra post paid small business plan

According to the Telstra One Number documentation, you won't be able to as:

"Please note, Telstra One Number is currently unavailable for mobile services on Telstra business accounts and for services on a Telstra Upfront Mobile or Data Plan."

The Telstra Customer Terms document (section 6.3) also states that it is unavailable for Business Accounts.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Jupiter
Accepted Solution

Re: How to connect an Apple watch to Telstra post paid small business plan

According to the Telstra One Number documentation, you won't be able to as:

"Please note, Telstra One Number is currently unavailable for mobile services on Telstra business accounts and for services on a Telstra Upfront Mobile or Data Plan."

The Telstra Customer Terms document (section 6.3) also states that it is unavailable for Business Accounts.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit