Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

How to make the most of iOS7

The new iPhones 5S and 5C come with the new iOS7. Older models can also upgrade to it.

What's been your experience so far?
The best new feature??
Gerd Schenkel
Telstra Digital

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Level 3: Gumshoe

Re: How to make the most of iOS7

I have been using it for 2 months, has been great, Right up until friday when you guys had the issue

of not letting iMessage activate. And not bothered to fix it since friday still.

Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Like the look and feel of it. But one downer is the fact my phone number will not activate with iMessage. That is a big inconvenience.
Highlighted

Awesome feel to it, everything seems to flow well, there are a heap of new features which still finding everyday. The new slo-mo camera on the iphone5s is awesome. So very funny videos have been taken already. 

imessage isn't working but this is a known problem with apple, I went to the apple store and they said that it should be resolved within the week. This isn't a telstra problem, this is a apple iOS problem. 

The only other problem with the iOS when purchasing apps from the app store sometime it asks for my finger print and other times it doesn't which is annoying I would rather it just ask for my finger print which is so much faster!

Multi tasking down the bottom you can now close more than one app at a time by swiping all of the screens up, which is a handy feature. 

Highlighted

Absolutely crap. Not surprised that after upgrade can't change or access certain information or features. If it ain't broke don't fix it.

It is a Telstra issue with iMessage, as they are taking anywhere from 12 hours up to at least 48 hours to send the verification message to Apple,
I have been waiting since Thursday morning and still don't have it.
Seems like Telstra are doing this so they get more from SMS them iMessage!
Highlighted

That's not right. I upgraded my iPhone 4S and iMessage was affected.
Highlighted

Oops - NOT AFFECTED
Highlighted

My IPad and IPhone 4S both said they needed updating and the whole lot changed to both items and I lost my games and all my apps, not happy Jan.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit