Level 3: Gumshoe

I need to change my iPhone 12 Pro pre order

Answered

I placed a pre order last night and realised it went through with wrong colour. I moved backwards 2 steps for double checking my SIM card selection but then it brought me back to the whole selection process again. That was where it changed the colour selection without me realising.

Tried the chat support in Telstra app but it is not seemingly working. I think I got through to a person but he only asked for order reference number then hasn't been responding ever since. Tried 132200 but didn't managed to find right voice command for changing order.

Any advice would be highly appreciated. Thank you.

Cheers.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Accepted Solution

Re: I need to change my iPhone 12 Pro pre order

Hi Ollie,

Thanks for the advice, good to know for next time!

I managed to get through to a person on the 132200 line by opting New Order keyword. The girl was very helpful, she cancelled my wrong order and placed a new one for me. 

Cheers!

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
9 REPLIES 9

Can anyone please advise how to get through to a person on Telstra support 132200 phone line, pretty please?

i got through to to a person in support chat but he said he couldn't do anything to my iPhone12 pre-order (strange to me). 

i went to a Telstra shop and got same advice, they couldn't do anything to pre-orders. Because they can't access the data they said. 

I've trying 132200 but always got SMS'ed with wrong links, either for changing plan or billing. Haven't got through to anyone ever yet. 

My first experience with Telstra and I've got really frustrated already. I don't mind cancelling my order and place a new one. It's just not allowing me to. 

Please help, anyone. Cheers. 

Support Team
Support Team

Hi Joey, the best bet is the support chat you've been on.

If you're having trouble reaching someone there you can try typing 'consultant' in the chat.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Accepted Solution

Hi Ollie,

Thanks for the advice, good to know for next time!

I managed to get through to a person on the 132200 line by opting New Order keyword. The girl was very helpful, she cancelled my wrong order and placed a new one for me. 

Cheers!

View solution in original post

Support Team
Support Team

Awesome! Great to hear.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Level 1: Cadet

I tried to change my order and used the chat. I went through 5 help agents and they still couldn’t help. Now I have the wrong phone. The excuse they gave was that the online order system is different to their despatch, even though the agents and the change order forms say you can change the order within 72hrs and I changed mine within 26hrs. I tried making the change within the hour and was told to wait for 24hrs by the first agent told me to wait before I could make the request. If only I knew about how to get through via phone!

Hi BalaCoops,

Better don’t put your hope too high. Sorry to say. But even after I managed to get through to a person who then cancelled my wrong order and placed a new one for me, Telstra still delivered the phone from my first order!! 

So I am now holding an iPhone 12 Pro in a colour that I didn’t want. I rang 132200 but the girl kept on saying I have to wait for 2 weeks if I want to swap colour because there is no stock available anymore. 

It totally blows my mine how Telstra fulfiled a cancelled order. The worst system ever. This is my first time dealing with Telstra mobile, most likely will also be my last. 

Anyway, if you want to try talking to a person on the support line, choose the option for placing a new order. You should get through quick enough. 

You can go to site from which you ordered and then you should edit your order 

@joey_arema wrote:

I placed a pre order last night and realised it went through with wrong colour. I moved backwards 2 steps for double checking my SIM card selection but then it brought me back to the whole selection process again. That was where it changed the colour selection without me realising.

Tried the chat support in Telstra app but it is not seemingly working. I think I got through to a person but he only asked for order reference number then hasn't been responding ever since. Tried 132200 but didn't managed to find right voice command for changing order.

Any advice would be highly appreciated. Thank you citefast.

Cheers.

You can go to site from which you ordered and then you should edit your order 

Yeah, similar to what happened to me. Like my previous suggestion, try 132200 and choose the option for ordering a new mobile phone. It'll take you through to a person. Good luck!

I am suffering with same problem 

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit