Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
blanchimont77
Level 2: Rookie

Re: iMessage Telstra Carrier Settings

Been trying to submit the form for the past three hours (via multiple browsers) but keep encountering this:

150325_Capture.PNG

Matt_Telstra
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Strange, I haven't heard any other customers having issues completing the form at the moment. Can you please give it another try? 

If you like send me a PM with some details so I can get the ball moving.

-Matt W

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

blanchimont77

PM sent to you earlier this afternoon with information as requested.

Matt_Telstra
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi,

Thanks, I've replied to your PM. I'll look into it further for you and get back to you.

-Matt W

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

StuartMJackson

Hi Matt,

Having the same issue as most above; ported Optus to Telstra (in Dec '14), have slowly been finding out more and more people arent able to call or sms me and iMessage and Facetime constantly hang on 'Waiting for Activation'.

I've spent over 30 min. on the phone with 125 111 so far, and they're unable to find any fault or fix for me even after providing the details of this thread and the likely causes discussed here.

If you're able to help me finally sort this out, it would be much appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Stuart.

JesseS
Support Team
Support Team

Matt is not currently available but should return on Monday when he will be able to assist you with this. I will pass this on for reply to you then.

In the meantime, you can reach mobile faults on 132200 and they can assist.

Thanks

blanchimont77

To everyone reading this thread with the same issue as me and building in frustration as the days, weeks, months roll on... hang in there (excuse the pun)

My issue was finally resolved after 3.5 months!

Not that I was actually formally notified that it was fixed. I just happened to test again one night. The only hint of what happened was a PM from Matt_Telstra saying; “This issue has been escalated further to have the porting profile removed from the other carrier networks. This is likely causing all the issues you've been experiencing.”

So keep persisting with Telstra if you have a similar issue. Good luck!

Christoo
Level 1: Cadet

Hello all, especially Matt,

I am hoping you can help me.

After a lot of searching on the internet I came accross this thread.

We have been having this exact issue on my wife's mobile since porting to Telstra from Optus.

iMessage hasn't worked since.

I would appreciate any assistance you can offer in rectifying this issue, it has been driving me crazy.

thedylan
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi Christoo,

I've sent you a private message about this issue, if you can follow the directions in it that would be great.

Christoo
Level 1: Cadet

Thank Dylan, Form submitted and the details sent to you via PM.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit