Queenslander22
Level 1: Cadet

iPhone 12 back order

Hello, I have come to a end of a lease plan that has been very frustrating because I was not aware I had been signed up to a lease plan but any way it’s finally finished, my question is I ordered the new iPhone 12 back on the 27th of October and can not get any sense from Telstra as to when I might receive the new phone, my l are ended on the 24th of October now they keep saying i have 30 days from the 24th to return my lease phone or I may be billed as if I want to purchase the handset the price for that is just over $500 for a iphone 10, has anybody had to wait this long for the new phone and is it unreasonable that I am expecting a tim frame for delivery or a phone by now? 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
TommyR
Support Team
Support Team

Re: iPhone 12 back order

Hi Queenslander22. 

Thanks for getting in touch, apologies for the delay getting back to you. 

I see you were having some troubles regarding your order confirmation emails and tracking information of your iPhone 12 upgrade fro your lease plan. 

As it has been over a month since then and most have been sent their orders already, did you end up getting this information? If not please let me know what has been happened recently, happy to help or get you pointed in the right direction for further assistance. 

Regards - 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit