Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

iphone 12 delivery

Hi, i do not seem to be getting updates on the progress of my iphone 12 pro order. It has been saying order in progress for the pass week. How would I know when the ETA be? if it is arriving soon or if it is on BACKORDER?? 

My new contract states that the activation date would be 23rd. What happens if I do not get my new phone today? Would the activation date change? 

Thanks!

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
23 REPLIES 23
Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Re: iphone 12 delivery

I am in the same boat, ordered on the 16th, it is supposed to be delivered today, but I have heard nothing since placing the order. It hasn't been shipped yet as far as I can tell.

No idea when it will come or if it's now on back order. 

Since Telstra no-longer provide any form of support, all you can do ask the chatbot in the app, which will tell you your order is "in progress"

This is the first and last time I will ever order anything from Telstra

Highlighted

Me too. no real update on what date it will actually arrive. Would help if Apple could let merchants know where their shipments are so they could at least provide some sort of rough estimation. I'm already being charged for a phone that I don't actually have, that's OK if it comes tomorrow, but I have a sinking feeling I'm going to have to wait a couple of weeks??

Highlighted

Yes, same boat... Ordered on the 18th and when i contacted Telstra they kept saying we don't know when it will be delivered and how to track. They clearly didn't understand the question on WHEN Telstra would receive stock!!!

Interesting that their competitors say on their website . Come on Telstra pick up the game and advise!!!

Highlighted

I'm in the same boat. My StarTrack tracking says it's still waiting to be picked up despite the delivery ETA being last Friday. Also, they have the wrong address for my house, StarTrack say they can't change it, Telstra say they can't change it. Telstra says I can cancel it. So I just have to wait for it to get delivered to the wrong address and hope it goes to a nearby pickup point where I can retrieve it. I won't ever be ordering online with Telstra again. So disappointed. 

Highlighted

They all suck, I ordered mine from harvey norman at 11:08 pm and didnt get it either. You preorder to get it on time and you still dont get it. I just cancelled my order, I ll buy it from Apple later ... 

Highlighted

Same thing - ordered on the 16th and no email, no update since.

Highlighted

So Update.... After 5 hrs on the SMS ONLY option for Telstra (even when you call Telstra the IVR hangs up and makes you chat online), they said exactly what l could see.. And no ETA. 

How is that possible with the size of Telstra and the ordering power... Such bad service !!!

So l cancelled and ordered from Apple directly and will pick up the next day!! Go Apple. I suggest you do the same

Highlighted

Apple store says they’re out of stock and can get them delivered in 2-3 weeks time, how did you manage to do that? Did this happen before the first batch of stock ran out?

Highlighted

Hey DylanB

Just went online and selected pickup in store. We are in Vic and now the stores are open they have stock. Maybe different depending on the state you are in

Highlighted

Hey JJ9999

I am in VIC too, near the CBD area. I just checked apple online store and pickups are still unavailable in the nearest 5 stores, which is pretty much every apple store in metropolitan Melbourne lol. Maybe apple just don’t like me Smiley Sad

Highlighted

Actually my bad, I was wrong. I was only looking at 12 pro coz that’s what I’m after. 12 is available for pick up, 12 pro sadly isn’t. 

Highlighted

O that's strange.. I got a iPhone 12 Pro 256Gb... Umm maybe i was just lucky......

Sorry Smiley Sad

Highlighted

I went on a Telstra plan to get the iPhone on the 28 oct and the order was placed two day later. I am STILL waiting. Telstra has zero stock Australia wide and they won’t tell their customers why! I received my first BILL and I have since extended the due date because I’m not paying that **bleep** until I actually receive the phone ! Anyone else on this same boat?

Highlighted

HI I do not seem be geetting updates on my iphone 12 mine

Highlighted

Same, even my one got ordered on 28th October but I haven't received any update there after.. Anyone on this thread ordered and received iphone 12 pro from Telstra?? 

Highlighted

I’ve been trying to reach them but obviously that’s a stupid thing to do. I’ve swore and abused them like hell even the store I ordered from I demanded answers. I’ve now written to Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman because frankly they did not fulfill their part of the deal by giving me service and a physical phone! They won’t even give an exact date of arrival it’s just when Apple decides to send them! Load of **bleep** 

and I received my first bill already of $69...... I haven’t even been using the account for a month I’m already billed! And I STILL don’t have the iPhone in hand! What The **bleep**

Highlighted

Hey Guys

I would recommend cancelling your TELSTRA orders and go directly to Apple. That's what i did and much better (i was lucky at the time as they had stock)

If Telstra  actually looks at these threads then they will see a LOT of unhappy customers and they are losing business.

Cancel ya orders and go directly to Apple....

Highlighted

all good, got my phone at the door leaving to the airport about 3 days after this was posted Smiley Happy

ALL GOOD

Highlighted

Telstra will not act upon these threads, they can even keep their arse holes closed! I don’t think I can cancel my order because I also signed up for a Telstra plan which is roughly 2.5 weeks old. I’m PISSED......

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hi all. 

The best way to get more information on your orders is to chat with us through our MyTelstra app so we can take a look into the account and the orders to check on the specifics.

When opening the app, head through the "get help" tab then touch the speech bubble. Then if you're getting stuck with Codi, use super clear, concise phrases to give the prompts you need, in these instances typing "order enquiry" a couple of times should give the right prompts to get you through to an agent.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted

Hi @StaceyL1 , I have requested via this method as well but no clarity of delivery of phone was given. They have already raised a incident twice but I haven't received any further information there after. Not appreciating the service of Telstra this time as no communcation is coming through of phone arrival or queue. Despite I was told while ordering a phone from Telstra that you will receive the phone next week. 

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hey, As soon as the order has been processed and the handset has been sent off with the courier, you will receive an SMS including the consignment # and delivery details for you to track directly online via https://tel.st/zeevy

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted

I ordered my phone over 1 month ago!!!!! Still on back order, are other people having to wait this lo

@EK2020 wrote:

Hi, i do not seem to be getting updates on the progress of my iphone 12 pro order. It has been saying order in progress for the pass week. How would I know when the ETA be? if it is arriving soon or if it is on BACKORDER?? 

My new contract states that the activation date would be 23rd. What happens if I do not get my new phone today? Would the activation date change? 

Thanks!

ng????

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit