Art_vandalay
Level 1: Cadet

iPhone 13 pro lost in post?

Telstra apparently have a “dedicated team” to handle issues with postage of the latest iPhone but the number 1800811128 redirects to StarTrack who cannot help.
my phone has been “onboard for delivery” for 5 days now and no one can tell me why or when it will be delivered. StarTrack says Telstra are the only ones who can give a definitive answer and Telstra say startrack are the only ones who can tell me.

has anyone experienced the same thing and has gotten an answer?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
6 REPLIES 6
Angela_H
Support Team
Support Team

Re: iPhone 13 pro lost in post?

Hey Art_vandalay, 

It's my understanding that delivers are delayed across the board. If StarTrack have the item on board, you will need to wait for them to make an update.

I would double check that we have the correct delivery address & name & if we have it will arrive in due course.

Angela 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

gk23

This happened to me as well. 

I got an sms from Telstra saying my delivery had "failed" with a link to re-send the order. The link took me to an error message that said I didn't have permission to view the page. Telstra support advised to contact Star Track, who told me the package was returned to them (just like the sms said). The response from Telstra was "it will go back to us and you might get your order in 72 hours and if you still don't get it then you need to place new order on your account". So basically, wait three business days at which point we may or may not cancel your order anyways. 

Delivery issues happen, totally get that (and yes, this is a first world problem). I've been on a chat with Telstra off and on for 6 hours and yet to get a clear answer, unfortunately. 

Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Having had to deal with Startrack yesterday (for a non-Telstra delivery), I can tell you that their system (and Australia Post's, who own them) is shocking. They have very limited ability to be able to track deliveries that don't get delivered. In a lot of cases, they don't even know what their own processes are.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Dowser
Level 21: Augmented
Level 21: Augmented

StarTrack have a tracing webpage

ProfessorPhone
Level 23: Superhero

Startrack have been having strike issues due to staff discontent regarding employment contracts

https://www.smh.com.au/politics/federal/startrack-delivery-strike-triggers-parcel-delays-20210923-p5...

"BEING NICE TO OTHERS .. IS NICE"
If I have helped you, a "Like" would be appreciated.

If my advice is a solution, please acknowledge it.

I'm not a Telstra employee.
50 + years exp. in radio comms., eg mobile phones since 1963, two-way radios, base stations, antennas & pagers. Expert in current Telstra Go repeaters & smart antennas.
"Being 76 years of age, entitles one to be an expert at everything!!"
Culver

I still haven’t got mine either, I’ve launched an official complaint through my local store and still haven’t once been contacted by StarTrack or Telstra… I pre-ordered too. Still no idea when I’ll receive mine.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit