Ashleyw1342
Level 3: Gumshoe

iPhone 13 pro max delivery info

Answered

Hello has anyone had their phone show up and still say in progress on the order tracker 

I’ve ordered 3 things this week 

the phone case for the pro max which arrived but had tracking 

then I ordered a MagSafe charger which showed up without any tracking 

my iPhone 13 pro max I ordered the night of pre orders it says expected delivery date today but I haven’t heard anything about where it is? Is it coming today? Has anyones turned up without any tracking info? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ashleyw1342
Accepted Solution

Re: iPhone 13 pro max delivery info

Apparently it’s on back order all good 

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
10 REPLIES 10
Dowser
Level 21: Augmented
Level 21: Augmented

Is there any information available in the My Telstra app?.

Ashleyw1342

Just says in progress 

but it said this when my MagSafe charger was delivered to 

Ashleyw1342
Accepted Solution

Apparently it’s on back order all good 

View solution in original post

tylertyza
Level 2: Rookie

Hi I’m having the same problem.. did you put your order through within the hour of preorders opening? Or later? Because I put my order in at 10:19pm on the 17th and have been told it’s delayed even though I tried to avoid the delays by putting a preorder in.

Ashleyw1342

That’s correct! I ordered pretty quickly but apparently the phone is on the way to the courier but my tracker hasn’t updated I keep messaging support daily to find out what’s happening with it that was what I’ve been told 

tylertyza

How interesting. I have also been messaging support and I have gotten so many mixed messages and multiple escalations. They said it was booked to be delivered on the 27/09 then when it wasn’t delivered then I asked what the go was and they said it has been dispatched but not updated in the system then yesterday I asked what was going on and then apparently they assigned it but something got lost and now it’s now on back order??

I feel like support just tell you what you want to hear to make you go away. Because nothing has happened and my status is still pending.

Ashleyw1342

so they followed up with me today and said its still on back order cause the agent told me they were gonna follow up with me and they ended the chat so I had to message them today and they told me still on back order 

what I find interesting is if you place an order today or last week for the Sierra blue you apparently wait 1-2 weeks but preorders still haven't received theirs 

Jned
Level 1: Cadet

This is correct. 
they definitely just want you to go away, they will never do anything to help you, especially if the problem is Telstras fault.  

tylertyza

I still have not received mine yet. How is yours going?

Ashleyw1342

Still waiting 😞 

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit