Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Iphone 5 Online Order

So like everyone i sat down at the computer on friday morning at 8am and order a 64gb Iphone 5 as my contract is up for renewal, i receieve the thankyou for you online order email with my order number and i left it at that thinking it might be a little while till someone contacts me regarding my contract renewal.

Just now i've received a call from a Sydney based telstra number with a young lady who was running through my details for my renewal but shes unable to hear me properly when i'm trying to give her my previous address details, she hangs up and calls back and same thing, i'm trying to tell her to just call my landline as it'll be a stable line but "cannot understand me" so she tells me to call 132200 to continue my order and give them the details.

Problem is the guy i just spoke to has no record of any calls coming to me today and no record of my online order,

"Sorry but we're out of stock so you'll just have to try again in a few weeks"

So can someone explain what the hell just happened?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: Iphone 5 Online Order

Okay so i just got off the phone with telstra who have explained to me the couldn't resolve my online order and to make a new one.... guess its to the back of the waiting list for me.

Highlighted
Community Alumni (Retired)

Can you try calling 1300 131 113 and see if you get any answer from them?

B.

----------------------------

New Users - Click Here!

Highlighted

Hey Ben, 

They were the ones i ended up calling and they simply said it couldn't be resolved so start a new online order.

its quite annoying and i wasn't fussed about waiting longer than normal to get answers but i just feel that a lot of orders are being stuffed up or purposefully put into the too hard basket simply to clear the backlog.

Thanks for your response though.

Highlighted
Level 9: Captain

@Wylt i didnt even receive a call, consider yourself lucky.

they cancelled my order instead!!!! Back to the waiting list me for me as well.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit