Highlighted
Level 3: Gumshoe

iPhone 5c delivery

Hello Telstra,
Do you have a way of tracking my iphone 5C order?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
15 REPLIES 15
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Re: iPhone 5c delivery

G'day pgaiter,

Did you order online? 

I'd suggest to contact us on 1300131113 if so & we can check this for you Smiley Happy

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted

Yes I pre ordered last week
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

G'day pgaiter,

Did you contact the number above?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

Highlighted

No I didn't...just thought there might have been a quicker way of checking your order status than ringing and waiting
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

They'd be the best people to contact about this, they will have the access to be able to check the status of your order -Shannon

Highlighted

OK thanks
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Let me know how you go, we're here if you require any future assistance

Highlighted

I just rang the 1300 number you supplied and they we're hold the order back waiting to contact me because my contract runs out on the 18/10/2013 and there will be early termination charges... But I was told by the loyality team that you can upgrade in the last month without any penalties.....not happy cause I have always upgraded a month out from my contract
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

They may have wanted to confirm with you first. If it's under 31 days, you can recontract your services without Early Recontracting Fees however all outstanding Mobile Repayment Option charges must be paid in full -Shannon

Highlighted

Yes I understand that but my wife had spoken to them twice after Telstra had rang her last week regarding the charges...and they still had her order on hold....if I hadn't have rang today...they would still have it on hold.
Support Team
Support Team

I appreciate the feedback & apologise for any inconvenience. Does your wife have the correct delegation on your account? If not, I'd suggest to change her to a full authority so she has the same access as yourself. 

Highlighted

My wife is the main account holder...I have authority on the account...she pre-ordered the phone last Monday.
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

That's very odd then & am not 100% sure why it wasn't processed. Did they finalise it when you contacted us? 

Highlighted

Not sure...could not fully understand her because of her accent....she did say something about my wife will get an email regarding delivery so I assume that will be when the phone will be dispatched
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

No worries, we're here if you require any more help. 

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit