Anthonydeci
Level 2: Rookie

Iphone 6 plus replenished? Where's mine?

Answered
After preordering on the 13 at 1.00 am I was told it was a back order then that I had a phone allocated after a week of being excited and told the delivery date but no tracking number I was hugely disappointed to be told that mine has been cancelled because it was a back order and there was no stock ( thanks warehouse ) and now that the stock has been replenished what will happen do I still get my phone should I be going over to Optus???
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JesseS
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: Iphone 6 plus replenished? Where's mine?

@Calvin88 Keep me posted with how it goes and I can follow up if there is any trouble.

@Djmusicdance What was this about? I'm happy to follow up and point you in the right direction.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
103 REPLIES 103
Anthonydeci

1-277495268704 Sbs7676947
TimBluck
Level 6: Bloodhound

The order is currently showing as Delayed which means the order is still valid. I can't say for sure but based on the date it is showing as being processed (16/09/2014) I would say it will most likely be shipped from the warehouse either Monday or Tuesday (if it hasn't already).

EDIT: My order was for 128GB 6 Plus in Space Grey around the same time (roughly 1Hr after yours) and this is the response I got when I queuried the status still showing as delayed.

"Hi there - yes, looks like a backorder from the order time you mentioned. But those now have stock and have been processed. Your order has probably been picked and packed today and will be dispatched on Monday. I'll check up on it for you though. Thanks"

Anthonydeci

Yeah I know it says delayed I was told by the warehouse it's cancelled and by facebook 24/7 team that's not just want to get a sense what it actually going on
TimBluck

I seriously doubt you spoke to the warehouse. If the order was cancelled it would show as cancelled when you track it online.
Anthonydeci

The online orders team spoke to the warehouse yesterday and I understand that it would say cancelled just telling the forum what's going on besides considering your not apart of telstra I can say for a fact you have wouldn't know for sure either
TimBluck

I did say that I didn't know for sure... If you wanted a solid answer then you should send a PM to @gerdschenkel as he seems to be the only one that can provide accurate, up-to-date information.
Anthonydeci

TimBluck

If you are having trouble sending him a PM, then try this link:

http://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/230
Tony69
Level 9: Captain

Unfortunately mine was cancelled by telstra on the 23rd but showed on the online tracker as delayed until last night (the 26th)... So the tracker takes a bit to update. None of us really know what is going on and it is very diffacult to get answers unfortunately
cp12
Level 7: Deputy Inspector

It's impossible to get answers. You ask a question and you get a generic answer ... So frustrating!!!
Anthonydeci

Yepp that's right I was told today that it wasn't cancelled and it will be with me next week then I was later told by another telstra member that it could take 3-4 weeks before it's even dispatched
IvanS
Support Team
Support Team

Hi everyone, 

Have you been in contact directly with sales team on 13 22 00 for the information, or live chat? 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

gerdschenkel
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi - I replied with a PM. Thanks.
Gerd Schenkel
Telstra Digital
tybo28

I ordered my iphone 6 plus on 13 september (ref number SBS 7678871) and was called the next week to verify some details.  I have now called numerous times to find out when l woud receive the phone and have been told a different story each time a call.

The latest is when l called on Friday 26/09 was that my order had been cancelled due to no stock, however when l called on the 24/09 was told that delivery was erxpected on Fri 26/09 (ref number 1-284525557141).

Can you please let me know where my order stands.  My escalation number is sr 1-286012149921

JesseS
Support Team
Support Team

Hey @Tybo28,

I have just sent you a PM on this one.

Thanks.

Calvin88

Can someone please tell me where my order stands. 1-276440728393
JesseS
Support Team
Support Team

@Calvin88 Your best option will be to get in touch with our team on 1800629633 Option 2 and they will check this out for you.

cpical

Hi JesseS, Gerd,

Just seeing on telstra oreder tracking that my order (1-278236724216) has been cancelled. I have not been notified by email or sms. I don't even know if it is because I tried to cancel in a Telstra shop, but could not, or if it is actually you (Tesltra that is).

I would appreciate an update on this.

Cheers,

Christophe

JesseS
Support Team
Support Team

@cpical In this particular scenario we will need to investigate your order in more detail. As suggested by Ivan get in touch with our sales team on 13 22 00.

Calvin88

I jut called that number JesseS and they have advised that it will be delievered Monday or Tuesday. I have been told 1-2 days last week so I'm not sure how accurate the information she had was or if it was just the answer she had to give me to keep me happy.
Djmusicdance
Level 4: Private Eye

Im still waiting for a PM from gerd!!!!
JesseS
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

@Calvin88 Keep me posted with how it goes and I can follow up if there is any trouble.

@Djmusicdance What was this about? I'm happy to follow up and point you in the right direction.

View solution in original post

woahxd

1-279293146816. any update?
RKCMM

I've been told by diff people that my order was processed and ready to ship, then I've received a sim only by startrack and contacted telstra again, another guy told me someone made a mistake that they just submitted the sim but not the iphone 6 plus, someone will give me a call to follow up... I've been waiting for almost a week, no one contact, status remain delayed! When will I get the phone? Or I should cancel the order and just walk in to the shop?
Ref. 1-275468751141
MBO
Level 1: Cadet

Hi,

Could you please address my query? I preordered on the 13th. Recevied my confirmation email same day. Order was processed by Telstra on the 16th. All ok, went from in progress, to delayed to cancelled. Given new 1- number as original one was cancelled over the weekend. No idea what is going on. Told numerous different things each time I speak to someone. I understand that stock availability is an issue but I cannot accept that the variety of things I have been told by telstra staff is fair. I would really like an honest answer on where my order is at, as my email I received clearly states it was a preorder. I have never ordered online before and have found this process distressing mainly because there is no consistency in what I am being told and I have no faith in the information I am being given. I am very concerned about what has happened to my order and where it sits in the ordering system given that it was cancelled for no apparent reason and then issued with a new number. Does that put me to the back of the queue now?

Greg_Buch
Support Team
Support Team

Hi woahxd and RKCMM, from what I can find both of your orders are for iPhone 6 Plus handsets - once new deliveries of the 6 Plus mobiles are received your orders can be completed and dispatched and you'll receive emails with tracking information once they've been sent.

MBO, if your original order was cancelled and a new one submitted then it may also be a matter of awaiting new stock deliveries - I can check if you can provide the new order reference number.

Jaxom
Level 10: Junior Detective

@Greg_Buch wrote:

Hi woahxd and RKCMM, from what I can find both of your orders are for iPhone 6 Plus handsets - once new deliveries of the 6 Plus mobiles are received your orders can be completed and dispatched and you'll receive emails with tracking information once they've been sent.

Greg, Yannick and Gerd on Friday 26/9 said stock of the 6+ is in to cover all of the 6+ pre-orders and pre-order back orders and would be despatched next business day. 

What info are you supplying? A change to that advised by Gerd / Yannick? Or a standard response that doesn't apply under the current circumstances?

Greg1983
Level 5: Eagle Eye

I just recieved a call from Telstra back of house.

There is _NO_ stock for iPhone6+ orders as they advised us on this board on Friday afternoon.

I have also just been told they have no honest timeframe for stock coming in.

Jaxom

I am going to take a deep breath and PM Gerd

* calm thoughts *

Kaz75

I pre-ordered my iphone 6 plus at 7.31am and received confirmation.  After my friends who ordered after me received their handset (exact one as I ordered) on the 19th I called Telstra to find out what was going on to be told that mine would be delivered that day.  Surprise surprise no handset arrived and I was told it would be there Saturday 20th which of course that didn't happen.

Anyway after more lies and run arounds some moron at Telstra deleted my pre-order for reasons nobody can work out and now I have nothing.  I was not advised of the cancellation either to make matters worse, I went to track it online and saw it.  I have been on the phone to Telstra for the last 7 hours and the best response they can give me is to go to a store and put my name down!!  Are they serious, are they freakin serious!!  I pre-ordered what was the point?  At no point was I told my order was a back order and at no point did I cancel or get told that my order was cancelled! 

Is this how Telstra treats their customers??  They make a massive mistake and don't fix it.  At this point my phone better be delivered asap with a freakin street parade accompanying it!  I am so damn mad and the lies keep flowing.  I ordered my phone at 7.31am on the 13th September and I expect to be back in the queue in order and for my phone to be delivered.  I cannot believe the lies and the run around I have been given. 

Are there any staff at Telstra that can actually fix this problem?  Surely someone can ensure this error is fixed and that my handset is sent as a matter of urgency due to their error??

What a joke this is.  I cannot believe this is how they treat their customers -  are you serious go to a store and put your name down.  if I had of realised how incompetent your online store was I would have done that or gone to Optus but now its too damn late.  Thanks for nothing Telstra you are an absolute disgrace and a joke!

Jaxom

@Kaz75 wrote:

Are there any staff at Telstra that can actually fix this problem?  Surely someone can ensure this error is fixed and that my handset is sent as a matter of urgency due to their error??

Unfortunately you just described the experience of hundreds of us. And 10 days later here some of us still are.. 

I can't recall anyone actually being able to expedite the process. It seems there is no way to fish a phone out of the torrents. 

Greg1983
Level 5: Eagle Eye

I've just had confirmation from back of house/warehouse there is no iPhone6+ stock.

My order placed 13/09 at 7am has been confirmed as stick awaiting stock with no REAL eta can be advised.

bearlobe

Yep.

Every time I thought I had spoken to somebody helpful, the next person I spoke to totally contradicts what the previous person said.
Jaxom

They better not have just sent all the stock we were promised out to retail stores

bearlobe

It seems like they have been sending them to the retail stores instead, I've had several friends who bought their phone (the same as I've ordered) from a retail store well after it was released. I've also known a couple of people who've ordered phones online after me (not the exact one as mine) who have already received it.
Kaz75

they are pathetic

Jaxom

@bearlobe wrote:
It seems like they have been sending them to the retail stores instead, I've had several friends who bought their phone (the same as I've ordered) from a retail store well after it was released. I've also known a couple of people who've ordered phones online after me (not the exact one as mine) who have already received it.

Yeah absolutely. Was (and still) hoping that this advice about stock on Friday and next business day despatch was accurate as it was from Gerd. 

The model I pre-ordered (6+ Silver 128) doesn't seem to come up much in threads, forums etc anywhere. Not sure what the retail store status is with it. Never seen it available to reserve from an Apple retail store and wasnt wanting to order direct from Apple.

Kaz75

How do they cancel orders on customers without their consent or advising them??  I am astounded at how poorly run this organisation is.  Apparently nobody can do anything as their is a case manager working on my case,  A case manager that I am unable to talk to apparently - this just keeps getting worse. 

Is there anyone that can help all the customers that have been deceived and mislead by Telstra? 

RKCMM

Yes, but when's it going to happen? No one ever can tell! Keep tracking everyday with no new update is so enjoying!
Angela_H
Support Team
Support Team

Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry for those of  you that missed out on a phone. We certainly would have loved for everyone to have had their phone by now.

Regarding the facts on your order, you can track it here online https://www.my.telstra.com.au/myaccount/track-my-order, you  then can track your device here https://sttrackandtrace.startrack.com.au/, if your phone is on back order it will not show up in the couriers tracker yet. 

When will the back order arrive, going on our original expectation hopefully in the next few weeks. As soon as a phone is allocated to you order you will receive an SMS or email letting you know  

Angela 

bearlobe

Hi Angela

It seems like a lot of us have already been told that there was a phone allocated to us, yet these phones seem to have magically disappeared. Was there ever a phone allocated to us or are the Telstra staff just lying to us?

jordanmoore
Level 1: Cadet

Angela my order SBS7697354 does not show up in track my order...@angela_telstra
Angela_H
Support Team
Support Team

Hi bearlobe,

It's certainly possible if you spoke to someone at the start of last week they would have had the same impression as you, that your phone 'should' be on it's way. It wasn't until later last week that the notes on the order made reference to officially being on the 'back order' list. There are some orders that don't make reference to that and for those we are able to escalate the enquiry.

Angela 

Angela_H
Support Team
Support Team

Hi jordanmoore,

Your order number is now 1-281303531069, this is the one you can track

Angela 

kobalt21
Level 3: Gumshoe

Hi Angela,

My order number is SBS7677708 but i cant trace that in the link you posted.

Any help would be great.

Thanks.

Al_Davo

Hi @Angela_H

Can you please look in to Order Reference Number: SBS7681960

I recieved an online order confirmation email on the 13th of September and have not heard anything yet. I have been patiently waiting, but given that all back orders are now allocated I would have thought I should have heard something?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks

Angela_H
Support Team
Support Team

Hi Al_Davo,

I have sent you a PM

Angela 

Sammy_Tigers

still waiting here as well getting very unhappy

thedylan
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hey kobalt_21, the number you would use to track that order would be 1-275723799774 -Dylan

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit