Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
Level 6: Bloodhound

Re: Iphone 6 plus replenished? Where's mine?

Hi Dylan or Angela or Gerd or anyone at Telstra, I don't think I've read an explanation in this thread about Friday's announcement, which is referred to in the title of this thread, but to refresh Telstra wrote:
"We had some good news: new iPhone 6 Plus stock came in during the week and all remaining pre-orders and all backorders (bar a few orders which needed extra work) have now been processed" ... Yet it seems we are being told there is no stock.
Kaz75
Level 4: Private Eye

I can guarantee Bearlobe that they were lying to us. I was told the same thing. It was just lie after lie after lie and then my order got mysteriously cancelled. The staff at Telstra could care less and I will never get a handset. The online staff respond and say "we are sorry to hear" blah blah blah but not one person has given me a reason for how this happened or a resolution. It's custmer service at its absolute worst. I'm hoping that the ACCC or the ombudsman will haul telstra over the coals for the debacle that was the iPhone 6 launch. The treatment of loyal customers has been disgraceful. I think Im owed an apology and an explanation as to why I have been treated so poorly by telstra but like my handset I doubt that will be forthcoming. Not one person at this organisation had done a damn thing to rectify this for me.
Burwood66
Level 1: Cadet

Ordered my iPhone 6 plus 13 September. SBS7680772 Was told delivery was 23 September - still waiting!
travlebug2014
Level 2: Rookie

I ordered my partners and my Iphone 6 plus 64gb Gold phones at 7am on the 13/9/2014. I was originially told that i would recieve it on the 24/9 but did not recieve. As per the posted on crowdsupport on the 26/9 you had more stock come in, how come i have not recieved tracking numbers yet? It has almost been 3 weeks since i ordered???

Order numbers are 1-276181977002 (SBS7682071) & 1-276520775574 (SBS7682152)

Some answers would be great.

Jaxom
Level 10: Junior Detective

@Burwood66 wrote:
Ordered my iPhone 6 plus 13 September. SBS7680772 Was told delivery was 23 September - still waiting!

Howdy. Would you mind adding your info here:

http://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/iPhone-6-iPhone-6-Plus/Team-Extra-Work/td-p/372793

Greg1983
Level 5: Eagle Eye

This is getting beyond a joke.
kobalt21
Level 3: Gumshoe

Hi @thedylan 

@thedylan wrote:

Hey kobalt_21, the number you would use to track that order would be 1-275723799774 -Dylan

The number you gave me said the order has been cancelled?!

Is there another number?

Why was it cancelled??

Clokey

Can someone from Telstra please advise when my Iphone pre-order may arrive. I ordered it on the 13th of September, SBS7683332, and I called again on 20th of Sept asking whether the order has been processed. I was advised that it had been and it was due to be delivered last Wednesday 22nd of Sept. It is now the 30th of Sept and I have still not heard anything. 

I have checked the Track My Order and the StarTrack order websites, and it states that "Sorry, we can't display the status of your order SBS7683332. You can track it by opening the "Update on your Telstra Online Order" email we sent and clicking "online". Alternatively, visit www.startrack.com.au, select "Enter Reference Numbers" and type in your order number. If you're enquiring about the activation of a new SIM card, please call 1300 131 113."

Please advise. Much appreciated. 

Clokey

Jaxom

Howdy. Would you mind adding your details to here so we can act together as a unified group to get a proper outcome from Telstra:

http://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/iPhone-6-iPhone-6-Plus/Team-Extra-Work/td-p/372793

JesseS
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @Clokey

I have just sent you a PM some further information on this.

Thanks

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Tucker

Could u check mine plz 1-278525294546
JesseS
Support Team
Support Team

@Tucker Your best option will be to get in touch with our deliveries team on 1800 629 633 (Option 2) and they will provide an update.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

greenpez

Got my phone delivered in the first round however the wrong model was sent out. Was told I'd be "priority" when new stock came in however my order status is still displayed as "delayed" so I'm not sure how that works out if "all remaining pre-orders and all backorders have now been processed"?

DaMoxy

I received a PM from Angela last night, indicating that stock had been allocated for me at the warehouse. Calling the delivery line just now, I was told, there is no stock, and that once stock arrives they will be in touch with the delivery details. 

I would prefer to be told the truth, than to be constantly given the run around, or lied to.

After Friday's "great news" i don't trust anything they are telling me.

The call centre rep just had the gall to suggest I should be thankful that my order had not been cancelled. 

So now we have operators having the ability to cancel orders if they don't like our tone, or our frustrations.. (I am always polite on the phone in situations like this, because you just never know).

Moxy.

Angela_H
Support Team
Support Team

Hi DaMoxy,

When I advised that stock had been allocated to your order and a phone had been put aside for you, I was giving you the facts. 

The thing I should have clarified is that the courier has not yet picked this up, this means you can not yet track it via the courier.

When you have been sent an email or SMS advising the courier has the phone you will then be able to track your order via them here https://sttrackandtrace.startrack.com.au/

Angela

DaMoxy

Angela,

According to the warehouse, there is no phone, and there is no stock. So allocated might indicate that it is allocated from a future shipment, but when that might be is anybodys guess.

I just wish your online systems for customers were more transparent, tell us that a handset is allocated from a shipment expected between x & y dates, and delivery takes 2-3 days after that, or whatever it is.

I feel there is a constant stream of misinformation, misdirection, and miscommunication.

But what is missing, is my iphone.. I guess it will show up eventually, I just wish I had a better idea of when.

I don't envey the task you have at hand, I am sure it's not fun from where you sit either.

Peter

Angela_H
Support Team
Support Team

Hi DaMoxy,

I was giving you the facts from your order, I also spoke with the support team here whom clarified.

I'm not quite sure how it's actually possible to speak to the warehouse. If you can tell me how you got hold of them I will have my Manager call them to have this investigated.

Angela

DaMoxy

Angela,

As JesseS had suggested to @Tucker, 

get in touch with our deliveries team on 1800 629 633 (Option 2) 

Sorry if "warehouse" was the wrong word in this instance.

Peter

Angela_H
Support Team
Support Team

Thank you for the clarification.

The deliveries team only handle the orders once our courier has picked them up. As advised above a courier has not picked yours up yet and as such the delivers team would have no info on this yet. @Tucker's situation is different than yours.

Angela 

DaMoxy

Thanks for the clarifiaction Angela.

I guess I shall just twiddle my thumbs in the interim.

Cheers

Moxy

shaz35

Hi @Angela_H

This is what I posted earlier and I'm guessing I'm not angry or annoyed enough to warrant a reply...

"Hi there

At the risk of hopping on the bandwagon :smileyhappy:, would someone please give me an update on my ooder: iphone 6 plus 128GB silver SBS7681909."

Cheers.

Tucker

Well according to the warehouse they have my phone iphone 6 plus 64gb gold in stock and apparently should be shipped tomorrow
chrisdavey1

Can you tell me what my order number is to track, i only have these details

Here are your order details 

Order Reference Number: SBS7686579
Date: 14 September 2014

shaz35

That's lucky! I hope you get yours very soon. I think I might cave in and call the online store. I was hoping that someone here would save me the trouble. The wait is too long.

Jaxom

@greenpez wrote:

Got my phone delivered in the first round however the wrong model was sent out. Was told I'd be "priority" when new stock came in however my order status is still displayed as "delayed" so I'm not sure how that works out if "all remaining pre-orders and all backorders have now been processed"?

Remember that orders are prioritised based on when they were placed.. on no wait.. thats not true

From the discussion I had with someone in complaints, there is no way to bump an order in priority. The only bumping that happens is when an order gets bumped to the back of the queue when there is a delay such as an errantly canceled order or details needing to be checked (or some other issue the system concocts even if it isnt accurate).

What is most likely is the order has been escalated which I believe means that it passes in front of the eyes of a level of support above the front line for fixing some kind of problem or addressing a dispute, and in theory you should get a call. 

katelyn1993

I ordered my iPhone 6 plus 128gb in gold on the 13.09.2014

Order number: 1-275457249621

Got confirmation it had been processed and would be delivered on the 22.09.2014

Nothing showed up. I then started ringing them each day for an update as my status on the online tracker had changed to delayed. They informed me they were waiting on back stock and my order was prioritized and as soon as stock came in mine would be shipped.

Nothing all week only a txt saying it could be 2 to 4 weeks so I still checked every day and online tracker still showed up as delayed .

Rang them Monday this week to be told they had restocked ans a handset had been allocated for me at the warehouse and I should receive tracking info overnight. Tuesday still nothing so I called them to be told the same thing. Stock was there for me at the warehouse ready to be shipped just had to wait for tracking info.

Still nothing today so rang again when all of a sudden on my online tracker it showed up as canceled! !

I was told that because my order had expired the allowed time frame it had been canceled and the had to redo an order for me with a new order number (1-289625058336) I explained to them how I had stock allocated for me I had been told 3 times this week and we were just waiting on a tracking number and they said they couldn't help that it had to resubmit the order for me but assured me it's been prioritized and I will have a tracking number within 24-48hrs.

Needless to say I'm not holding my breathe. I'm upset by all the rin around amd just want to know is my phone coming or not! 😞

BikePics

My order was cancelled over night as well with no call, sms or email notification - Order 1-276126589015

I called 1300 13 11 13 again this morning to see if there was a reason why it was cancelled and I could not get a clear answer but the operator asked several times if I had been into a shop, which I had not. I am fairly sure the reason was in the notes but she would not tell me.

She also said a new order has not been placed and I was free to sign up in a shop now. I don’t really believe this so figure the best thing to do is sit quietly and see what happens. She was also trying to offer calling a local store and see if they had stock.

I said that others on this forum had new orders generated so had the same happened for me? And she said to be honest they were only customers porting from other carriers – I am currently on an older Telstra Freedom Connect BYO Plan.

The whole process has really put me off Apple actually as I am sure half the problem stems from them over promising the Australian carriers stock. The Nexus 6 is sounding good!

I have no plans to leave Telstra though as the network seems far superior in busy areas. The others might have the coverage but I don’t believe they have the same cell density that Telstra has – mainly because they don’t have big Government departments to keep happy. Next time I will be buying outright from the phone manufacturer – lesson learnt.

Aoeuooooeu

"I said that others on this forum had new orders generated so had the same happened for me? And she said to be honest they were only customers porting from other carriers – I am currently on an older Telstra Freedom Connect BYO Plan."

I had a cancellation/new order created on the 27th and I'm an existing Telstra customer. 

BikePics

@Aoeuooooeu - Thanks for the info, I guessed what I was told was not correct but thought I would post it in case there was a new lead to help us work out why some orders were cancelled.

debs67

I just got an email from Optus saying they have new stock of the iPhone 6+. I registered for info with other companies before the release as I wanted to look at my options. Unfortunately I chose Telstra..... Interesting though that another company has got a delivery.....fingers crossed that this means more stock will be heading Telstra's way....and then on to some of us here who have been given the run around for so long!
W3

I'm pretty fed up over this.

Could I please get a no BS update on my order? SBS7676819

Order number 1-278032798368Order placed: 17 Sep 14
Sorry, we've hit some difficulties in completing your order. As we may need to resubmit it, please check your email for a new order number. If you haven't received one please call 132200.
DaMoxy

I just got the same

---------

Sorry, we've hit some difficulties in completing your order. As we may need to resubmit it, please check your email for a new order number. If you haven't received one please call 132200.

---------

Ordered on the 13th at around 4am, the dog woke me up, so i decided to try my luck and order a new iPhone. And now all I have is nightmares.

Why do we need to keep reaching out to you Telstra, rather than you providing us, the customers, with service, and force us to chase you up, so we can pay you money. It does not make a lot of sense to me.

I would apprecaite a follow up from Telstra folks, you already have all my details, I don't feel the need to provide them all over again.

20+ years with telstra mobile, and all I am left with is a bad taste. sigh.

moxy

Angela_H
Support Team
Support Team

Hi DaMoxy,

I've just spoken to the support team regarding your order. At this stage the plan is to get that phone to you in the next couple of days, the fact your order doesn't have a consignment number yet is concerning so I have escalated this to be investigated. 

Angela 

W3

Hi Angela, I don't have a "working" order number either, and was told yesterday I should expect dispatch in the next 24-48 hours. Are you able to check on it for me? Thank you
DaMoxy

Thank you Angela.

I will refrain from holding my breath however.

I honestly hope that Telstra (and Apple) can learn from this overall debacle, obviously overwhelming demand, and an overwhelmed staff/systems unable to let the left hand know what the right hand is doing.

I do appreciate your assistance.

Regards

Moxy

Angela_H
Support Team
Support Team

Thanks Moxy,

W3 can you please provide me with an order number to check

Angela 

W3

Hi Angela,

SBS7676819

Order number is 1-278032798368Order placed: 17 Sep 14

Thanks
Angela_H
Support Team
Support Team

Thanks W3,

The facts on your order, which you can track online here https://www.my.telstra.com.au/myaccount/track-my-order- 

We wanted the phone to come out on the 19/09
The phone was allocated on the 17/09
The stock was re-allocated in the warehouse 29/09

It' normally takes a  few days then you'll receive word to say that the courier has picked it up and then you can track that here https://sttrackandtrace.startrack.com.au/ 

I can see that there was an error on the order yesterday, and due to the fact there is no courier tracking number on this I will escalate this to our support team and be in touch when I have more to share

Angela 

W3

Thanks for following up Angela
W3

@thedylan

Hi,

Is it possible to get an update on the following tracking number: Order number 1-291661666486

There was an error with the original order placed on 13 September, and I was given this new order number today. Can you advise whether a handset is still allocated to me as it should, or have I been put at the back of the queue?

Thanks
Cas-Ra
Support Team
Support Team

Hi W3 

To check the status of your 1-xxx order chat with us securely here: 

http://tel.st/hsc3

Available 24x7. Regrettaly we're unable to provide account-specific information here, but we'll be able to check your account via LiveChat 🙂

Tiana07

Hi,

I sent through my order on the 26th September and when i look it up via the Track my Order Link it says it's still pending. I have spoken to multiple people on 24/7 chat and was told that it would be processed... it still hasnt. i have fixed anything that could possibly be wrong... still nothing. If im going to be waiting weeks for this phone, i will order one through someone else.

Tracking numbers:  SBS7981361  1-582422197564

please help! i am going insane from all the different things i have been told!

Tiana07

I ordered an iPhone 6S Plus Rose Gold

Big_Dan
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi Tiana07,

From what I can see, your desired handset is on backorder, which means we are waiting for stock. Unfortunately I do not know how long the wait will be.

Please be aware, per this thread: http://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/Apple-iPhone-6s-6s-Plus/How-can-I-cancel-my-pre-order/td-p/500... a preorder is a contract you have committed to, cancelling it will likely mean you will incur an Early Termination Charge.

Tiana07

I was told that I could cancel it and go in store to get one if I wanted to... Is this yet again, more wrong information? I don't want to cancel my order, but I haven't even received an email to update me of what is going on like they said would happen.
Big_Dan
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Unfortunately I can only give you the information I have been given; if another department knows something I don't unfortunately that will mean miscommunication and confusion, for which I apologise.

The best information I have is that the preorder is a binding contract, which cannot be cancelled without ETCs. Whether the stock issues around what you have ordered change that at all we haven't been told. At this point I'd suggest giving the Telstra Shop Online Team a call on 1300 131 113 as they are probably best placed to give you the information you require. They can find your order using the SBS number your provided earlier.

Please let us know how you get on.

Tiana07

I won't be cancelling it, as if I do, it will just be another waiting game. But, can I at least find out why I'm not getting any updates? The lady I spoke to today said I should be getting them.
Big_Dan
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Yeah I'm not sure. Do emails from Telstra go into your inbox? It's possible they have been put in your junk folder.

Tiana07

Yeah, I check that everyday anyways.
Big_Dan
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Good work, I thought as much but it's worth checking :). Telstra.com/myorder will also take your SBS confirmation number and tell you the latest.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit