Highlighted
Level 3: Gumshoe

iPhone 6s + 6s Plus Order Status: Ready for Dispatch, On Backorder or Cancelled

If you have been unable to find the status of your order for your shiny new iPhone 6s or 6s Plus provide me with your SBS or CB number and I should be able to tell you where it's at. 

Your order has been processed and is awaiting collection for delivery. You will receive an email which includes StarTrack tracking instructions on or after 21 September, 2015.

Your order has been received and will be dispatched as soon as the stock arrives. We will send you an email every week with an update. We will also send you a notification when your order is on its way.

Your order has been cancelled, Telstra has or will contact you regarding this cancellation.

Important: If you placed your order in the last 24 hours, your confirmation number and order status may not yet be available.

Note: I am not a Telstra employee I'm doing this to assist others in finding out the status of their orders as Telstra can be somewhat a pain to get an answer from. 

Ryan

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Re: Order Status: Ready for Dispatch, On Backorder or Cancelled

Here is my SBS:  SBS7973166

Highlighted

Hi, I was wondering if you might be able to help me find the status on my order.

The order reference number I have recieved is: SBS7958412

Thanking you,
Mikayla.

Highlighted

@JDG1 Status: On Backorder Your order has been received and will be dispatched as soon as the stock arrives. We will send you an email every week with an update. We will also send you a notification when your order is on its way. This means you will not receive your shiny new iPhone on launch day 25th Sep.
Highlighted

Thanks for letting me know. Wish Telstra had an easy way to find this for yourself !

Highlighted

@mikayla2182 Status: Cancelled Your order has been cancelled; Telstra has or will contact you regarding this cancellation. I suggest contacting Telstra Online Shop Team on 1300 131 113 to find out why your order was cancelled
Highlighted

May i enquire about where you're getting this information from?
I have no idea why my order would be/has been cancelled.
Highlighted

@mikayla2182 I'm using the Telstra Order Tracking link. It does not work for everyone but here it is if you wish to check for yourself. http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:s0VC5_TbBoQJ:https://www.telstra.com.au/mobile-...
Highlighted

Are you able to check mine? SBS7686934

Highlighted

@Kaytee_72

Your order isn't showing up.

If you have placed your order in the last 24hrs I won't be able to check the status with the link above just yet.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit