jj1974
Level 1: Cadet

iPhone 6s Plus order problems

30/09/15 received SMS that device will arrive on 28/09/15

01/10/15 tracking number showed arrived in brisbane

01/10/15 tracking number says returned to sender as address incorrect

01/10/15 live chat confirmed i had given the correct delivery address, but was entered incorrectly by Telstra live chat

01/10/15 advised that my order cancelled

so now i have to place a new order and wait again because Telstra entered my address wrong? really? and not just slightly wrong, but was entered as BG, L1 sc aspley... Not even an address.

Why should my order be cancelled because you entered an address wrong???

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
7 REPLIES 7
Angela_H
Support Team
Support Team

Re: iPhone 6s Plus order problems

Hi jj1974,

I'm so sorry for the address mistake and subsequent order delay. I can see how disappointing and frustrating this would be.

In my experience the courier require a new order with 100% correct address for delivery. 

Angela

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

jj1974

But why should i have to place a new order when i didnt make a mistake.

Telstra should be doing a new order.

Angela_H
Support Team
Support Team

I see what you're saying, I'm sorry I didn't get that to start with. 

Why we can't do it at our end, I'm not sure, it could be a stock issue?. 

If the new order has been left up to you, are you able to go in store?. Store locations and opening times here http://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/Find-your-nearest-Telstra-Retail/ct-p/tstore

For account/order specific assistance please chat with us via the following secure link http://tel.st/49kl

Angela

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

jj1974

Well... it can't be a stock issue because you essentially have my phone, so it is in stock?

Will instore be able to see the history of what has happened or will I need to explain all of this... and do most stores have stock?

And thank you for your reply Smiley Happy

Angela_H
Support Team
Support Team

In store will indeed have access to your order/account history. I wouldn't go in store until you have spoken with the chat team.

Each stores stock levels are different, from the store locator link I provided above you can access a contact email  to email first re stock if you wish

Angela

jj1974

oh yes please! North Lakes Queensland Smiley Happy
Angela_H
Support Team
Support Team

Suss that out online here http://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/Find-your-nearest-Telstra-Retail/ct-p/tstore 

Angela

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit