JLAW88
Level 2: Rookie

iPhone 6s plus

Received this today about my pre order that turned into back order. The link in this email goes to start track and says it's been processed- in transit but Telstra tracking still says pending and on backorder so see what happens...

Thanks for placing your order with the Telstra Online Shop – order no. SBS7961708.

It’s on its way
We've processed your order and it will be arriving soon. Our courier will deliver it to the address you gave us or, if that's not possible, to your local Post Office. You can track the delivery of your order online.

Security check
You'll need to provide valid ID (e.g. driver's licence, passport) to the courier to complete the security check. If you paid for your new phone, tablet or other device when you ordered it, for additional security you’ll need to provide the same photo ID you used when you purchased online. Once the courier confirms your photo ID you can take delivery of your order.

What if you’re not available?
The courier will deliver your package to your local Post Office and leave you a calling card with the details. You have 10 days to collect your order, otherwise the Post Office will return it to our depot.

Remember you’ll need to provide the necessary photo ID at the Post Office to complete the security check.

Other purchases
If you’ve purchased one of our bundled offers, data packs or other plans, you’ll find these are automatically added to the telephone account you specified at the time of your order.

Thank you for shopping online at Telstra. If you have any other queries you can contact us on Twitter (requires a Twitter account), Facebook, CrowdSupport® or CrowdSupport for business (login required) or Live Chat 24 hours, 7 days. You can also manage your services online or on the go with the Telstra 24x7™ App for your personal iPhone®, iPad® or Android™ device, available from telstra.com/apps.

See you online soon,

Gerd Schenkel

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
6 REPLIES 6
DrQ
Level 24: Supreme Being
Level 24: Supreme Being

Re: iPhone 6s plus

That means it has been dispatched, so it just means that the details on the tracker haven't updated yet, as they can take up to 24 hours to update after a change in the status... so you should have the phone pretty soon now you have that email Smiley Happy
Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

JLAW88

Yeah I was happy to have something show in StarTrack. Gathered it'll take a bit to update on Telstra tracking, just posted so others who had back orders knew some more stock was in 😊 1 week after release if it comes tomorrow isn't too bad
JLAW88

Didn't word first post the best.. ! Meant see wat happens at Telstra tracking end. Hopefully delivery tomorrow or Monday. (no p/h in WA)
JLAW88

On board for delivery.. Smiley Happy
Big_Dan
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Great to hear, please let us know how it goes.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

JLAW88

All good got it today Smiley Happy 1 week exactly after launch. Not too bad I sposeSmiley Happy I ordered on the 13th at 3:27am Western Australia time (so 5:27est). Very happy!! Have faith....!

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit