Level 1: Cadet

iPhone 6s preorder

What does it mean when my tracking on my iPhone 6s preorder says delayed? I ordered it on Sunday (13th) 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Support Team
Support Team

Re: iPhone 6s preorder

Hi Daneekacody,

If you speak with our Online Orders team on 1300 131 113 we can confirm exactly what is happening for you

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Level 2: Rookie

Hi!

Neither of the following links work for me to track my new iphone:

www.my.telstra.com.au/myaccount/track-my-order

www.startrack.com.au

They cannot locate my oreder # which begins with SBS. Any idea?!!

Cheers,

Support Team
Support Team

Hi Esun,

When your order has been processed you will get another email with tracking details. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Level 2: Rookie

Thanks Ashley. Hope to receive it soon! I placed the pre-order for 6s plus on 12 Sep only 3 hours after opening. Need to receive it before I travel away on 10 October though...
Support Team
Support Team

Hi Esun,

We do too!

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit