Sala2020
Level 2: Rookie

Iphone SE order delay

Hello, I have ordered iphone SE on 26 April but still didn't receive. I received an email on 5th May saying order will be delayed by 10 days but this is taking tooooooo long. Does anyone experiencing delay in your orders. Thanks

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
15 REPLIES 15
orezero
Level 3: Gumshoe

Re: Iphone SE order delay

I've been waiting since April 25. Still nothing. It was painful just getting an order number.

Sala2020

Did you contact anybody in customer care? any response? 

orezero

One call. Two chats. I get the usual COVID-19 problems answer. I can't even cancel the order because NOBODY is talking now.

Shazzamumma
Level 1: Cadet

Same with me with Samsung s20 ultra still hasn't arrived yet so annoying

orezero

Just discovered a new Telstra trick. It seems that the My Telstra chat function works fine...until you ask to have the order cancelled. Then, mysteriously, all communication stops immediately. It's like both my order (and myself) have ceased to exist. They're funny folk at Telstra.

OnionSausages

Yep in the same boat with an iPhone SE. I have an order number but entering it shows nothing. No communications at all and can't seem to speak to an actual person about it. Automated chat bot offers nothing and the only support pages are no help at all.  Becoming very frustrated since I need it for my work. I don't think I'd care it was going to be 6 weeks away....just some actual expectations would be nice. 

Sala2020

Good News, received email saying, the order will be processed next week. I hope you get it soon. Fingers crossed that this is going to happen. 

Sala2020

Another Star Performance by TELSTRA. 

They send an email last week with timeline, order entered, iphone delivery and first month tentative bill date. I believed this is going to happen finally, but total disappointment. I'm suppose to receive my mobile by 2 June. I haven't. I don't know why telstra tell customer and not do it.  Time Waste! End of discussion!! I lose, Telstra U WON!!!!!!!

orezero

I gave up and decided to buy a phone from Apple. However, nobody from Telstra is talking to me about cancelling the order, so I’m a little hesitant. This has been a terrible experience with Telstra.

OnionSausages

Yeah this is really starting to frustrate me. I need the phone for my work but Telstra is giving zero information when anything will come. Even a general email or post on their site would be nice about what is going on but there seems to be no communication at all. 

underbelly

Yes been waiting the same and it is a circus trying to find out how long the order will be.  Told just over a week ago maybe another 3 weeks. 

orezero

I've given up. I've sent message after message to cancel the order on the My Telstra Chat function, but still nothing. Pinching myself frequently (checking if I still exist). If Telstra ever require feedback about the My Telstra Message system I'll be excited to give them a minus score. This entire exercise has been an absolute disaster and so I'll be purchasing ALL my hardware outright in future.

underbelly

spent hours, all over the world, chat, phone etc.  Order number doesnt match.  Purchased outright online.  Of course, can not cancel.  No one can do.  The battery died in older phone so at the time because of sourcing a new battery(up to two weeks with COVOID) decided to go online at the suggestion of a Telstra Sales team member who had previously signed me up to pay the handset off on my month by month business plan.  After weeks trying to track her, she was in PERTH W.A. she apologized and said the day the order was taken, Telstra changed the criteria and could not supply the handset as a pay by month to business customers.  VERY GOOD TELSTRA.  HOW CONVENIENT.  She advised to go online to purchase as Telstra Stores could not supply either.  MISTAKE.  Nearly $900 later and no phone, no idea of delivery and NO easy way of finding out.  BARRACADES.    I think it is actually against consumer law to receive payment for something that can not be delivered as per the agreement.  I certainly will be persuing the issue.  ALL THIS IN A REMOTE AREA OF QUEENSLAND. Who cares??? not Telstra.

Sala2020

Finallyyyyyyyy, I received by iPhone SE. It took almost 8 weeks to delivery. Hopefully this will be my last mobile purchase with Telstra. 

expect 7-8 weeks form the date --order placed, that's how fast Telstra can delivery during this Covid19. Hope this helps who is looking to receive your orders. 

Thanks for sharing your views, hope Telstra customer service team read this and improve their process and customer support.

Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

@underbelly I don't know what your consultant was going on about. Business customers can still pay off a mobile phone over 24 months.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit