Skyze
Level 1: Cadet

iPhone X Max

Can’t get any of my Telstra app to work on my new IPhone X Max. I have telstra 24/7 and smart home. Are you updateing soon for the new iPhone?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
JesseS
Support Team
Support Team

Re: iPhone X Max

Hey @Skyze

Sorry for the trouble with the 24x7 App on your iPhone X. This should have been updated to be compatible so we will need some more information about what you're seeing.

What seems to be the problem with the App?

Thanks

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

helloamjohnwelb

Hey there, am too facing the same problem. By the way, I use iPhone 8 Plus which is running on iOS 11.0.3. Please help me in sorting out this problem. Thanks and Regards, John Welber.
DingoDan
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hey helloamjohnwelb,

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you have had when trying to access this Telstra 24/7 App on your handset Smiley Sad Is there an error message coming up when you try and have this app accessed?

Have you as yet attempted having the App removed and deleted from the handset and then re-installed to see if this will allow you access again?

Do you also have issues when trying to access the My Account service at

http://tel.st/y67uh

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

mrqbap

I have the same issue. I'm using iPhone X which is running on iOS 12. any one can solve this problem or find a way to fix it?

Is Tutuapp safe? Check my blog to find the answer.
DingoDan
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hey Mrqbap,

We do have a form that can be completed so this can be investigated and resolved further with the development team for the Telstra 24/7 App and can be completed at

http://tel.st/wwptw

Let us know how you go. 

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit