Highlighted
Level 4: Private Eye

iPhone XR esim and one number apple watch support

I have just purchased a new iPhone XR which I know has dual sim capabilities (Standard sim and eSim) I currently have a work sim card in it which belong to the corporation I work for and Telstra have made it quite clear that they can not activate the one number service on that business number for my apple watch. 

My question is? If I get an eSim activated on my iPhone XR so there are 2 number on my  iPhone XR. The business one and the additional eSim number. Can I use that new eSim number to port Telstra's one number service to my apple watch? So I won't be using the business number for the one number service but the new eSim number which will be a private number. 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: iPhone XR esim and one number apple watch support

Hi adzi, as yet we do not support eSim in phones only connected smart watches, is this what you were asking?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit