clods
Level 1: Cadet

Iphone7 not sending messages, or receiving calls

I've just bought a brand new Iphone 7 today. I paid it off and bought a plan of 40 dollars a month. However, when I went to use it, it is not sending messages or receiving calls... I cannot remember that the seller said I will need to wait a week until pay the plan or it takes a week to pay the pan? So do I have to wait a week? I didn't receive any bill to pay? I am very disappointed just thinking being without a phone for a week?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
clods
Level 1: Cadet

Iphone 7

I've just bought a brans new Iphone 7 today. I paid it off and I chose a plan of 40 dollars a month. However, when I tried to send a message, it didn't send... I cannot call, I do not receive calls... I can't remember if the seller said something about wait a week? To pay the plan or have the plan? I am very disappointed... I did not receive any bill to pay on my email address... so do I have to be without a phone for a week until the plan comes? Or did I misunderstand something? Thanks for your support

Ashley
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Iphone7 not sending messages, or receiving calls

Hi Clods,

Did you buy the phone from Telstra or just arrange the plan from Telstra? With services from Telstra, Your first bill normally comes a week or two after your service is connected, but you can use your service from when it is activated until your first bill arrives. Does the phone show that it is connected to the Telstra network?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit