ct8162
Level 3: Gumshoe

Is Iceland covered by the International Casual Traveller Data

I noticed that Norway is covered by the int data pack, is Iceland covered too?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
DEANJA
Level 23: Superhero

Re: Is Iceland covered by the International Casual Traveller Data

Unfortunately CT you're, if you'll excuse the pun, out in the cold with Iceland and those data packs.

However if you are on a monthly plan you can get data access in Iceland. Take a look at the following Telstra link, then enter Iceland and details about what's on offer will come up: . https://www.telstra.com.au/international-roaming/availability-pricing/post-paid#postpaidplans

If you're a Telstra pre paid customer I'd say you best idea would be to Google up carriers there and see what short term local offerings they might have pre-paid.

In fact a good starting spot would be at the following link: http://prepaid-data-sim-card.wikia.com/wiki/Iceland

Signature.gif

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

NB: I am NOT a Telstra employee, just another customer like you.
ct8162
Level 3: Gumshoe

Many thanks Jeff, we're not there for a longtime so we'll have to be off the radar! Nerves

DEANJA
Level 23: Superhero

No worries, have a great time over that way, iceland is not really on the mainstream tourist track for Australians.

We have a daughter and her partner who are currently doing 6 months all over Europe, you name tyhe spot and they have alreay been or are on their way, having a great time and then spending a month in Thailand on the way back. They love old temples and ruins, like me, just couldn't resist antoehr trip to Thailand.

They rely on free WiFi where ever they can get it to update facebook, and then last night we had a 45 minute facebook messenger video hook up. See if you can hook into free WiFi yourself.

Enjoy.

Signature.gif

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

NB: I am NOT a Telstra employee, just another customer like you.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit